FART SMELLERS *NWS*

theacoustician said:
I can write scripts that can extract links from places like genmay or SA and based on # of views, post them here. I don't want to replace you guys with scripts. I want thought. I want content. I don't mind if the link is weird or a little gross, but just posting a link isn't content. Make up some wild story about Sleeman's mom and then post the link. That would be content. Say its April's new pay per sniff service. That's content.

i can dig that but the joints a bit slow and if a thread likes this gets people postin i think it should stay but eh its not my forum :p

I.C.Water said:
i can dig that but the joints a bit slow and if a thread likes this gets people postin i think it should stay but eh its not my forum :p
I ain't closing it. I just don't want any bitching later on down the line when I content warn someone else for it and they whine "But fly made that thread...". Please, post away and put some meat on the bones of this thread.

theacoustician said:
I can write scripts that can extract links from places like genmay or SA and based on # of views, post them here. I don't want to replace you guys with scripts. I want thought. I want content. I don't mind if the link is weird or a little gross, but just posting a link isn't content. Make up some wild story about Sleeman's mom and then post the link. That would be content. Say its April's new pay per sniff service. That's content.

Ooops. Content added.

man, I dunno if you guys are ready for hotloaf.mpg if a girl farting makes you sick...

April23 said:
Bring it, sicko.

fine. anybody wants it pm me and I'll send it to you. it's about 4 megs so gmail is preferred. and hell, if you haven't got gmail pm me and I'll hook you up :eek:

fly said:
Is that the one from OT yesterday, by chance? I saw the thread, but it was 404 by the time I got there. :hs:

yeah, I got it :cool: just sent it to April :fly:

THAT IS FREAKING GROSS. THAT IS THE BIGGEST LOAD I HAVE EVER SEEN!

...not that I've seen a lot of loads or anything.

April23 said:
THAT IS FREAKING GROSS. THAT IS THE BIGGEST LOAD I HAVE EVER SEEN!

...not that I've seen a lot of loads or anything.

my work here is done. forward to fly plz

jaxxor said:
my work here is done. forward to fly plz
ohnoes.gif