Fart retention mechanism...

S

smileynev

...Awhile back there was a story about this company that was designing or selling underwear that had charcoal pockets in it to capture the smell of your ass gas so you could fart without fear of offending those around you. I want to take that one step further and design a pair of drawers that actually captures and stores the fart to be released at a later time or date. Any ideas on how this could be done?

Stick a balloon in your ass. When you fart, it inflates. When you want to distribute the smells, unclinch and let the balloon fly off.

theacoustician said:
Stick a balloon in your ass. When you fart, it inflates. When you want to distribute the smells, unclinch and let the balloon fly off.

It needs to be easier and less obtrusive, especially in a work/school environment. I need a means to capture mutliple farts in a single container that can be removed and stored.

What about the sound? I think something should be done about the sound.

...some people laugh at their own bodily sounds....

happily neverafter said:

I don't know if you could capture the sound properly. Mind you, this won't be designed to avoid unwanted attention and ridicule when farting in public. It's primary purpose is to store the farts for use later.

happily neverafter said:

I agree. Some sort of sound amplifier in the pants would be awesome.

fly said:
I agree. Some sort of sound amplifier in the pants would be awesome.

some of us here don't need amplifiers
hsugh.gif

fly said:
Have you taken it in the ass a lot?

nga plz! Jaxxor can't even find my tiny cooch under all my fattie pouches - much less my pewp-hole nestled deep in the abyssal trench that is my asscrack

happily neverafter said:
nga plz! Jaxxor can't even find my tiny cooch under all my fattie pouches - much less my pewp-hole nestled deep in the abyssal trench that is my asscrack
*moves away from HNEs corner.

:shifty:

I have got to take a dump so bad it's killing me. Aw hell, may as well go destroy the stall.