Fart Hood Sharting

I just found out that only the MPs are armed at bases on US soil. something smells funny about this. there's no way that guy took that many shots. he would have had to reload multiple times. maybe the MPs mowed 1/2 the people down

No personal weapons allowed on base IIRC, I don't think they check people when entering though - I'm sure Semper, Taivas or Floppy would know for sure.

Heck I've only been checked once when entering a base. And never when entering Andrew Air Force Base, which you'd think would be the most strict.

Nah.. I think the guy did not want to go to Iraq. He knew it was either Iraq or prison, and decided fuck it, I'm gonna kill everyone. Went home, got some guns, came back and started shooting.

No personal weapons allowed on base IIRC, I don't think they check people when entering though - I'm sure Semper, Taivas or Floppy would know for sure.

they're supposed to be checked into the armory but if you've already got a base sticker on your car all the check is your id

navy bases tend to be guarded by private contractors, don't know about army. then again some MPs are lazy as fuck; friend picked me up at camp pendleton once and the guards wouldn't even come out of the shack because it was raining. just waved him on through

though he was driving a saab

it's more of a "they probably saw a kid in a saab as a completely benign non-threatening thing" than a reference to nick