farking Michigan (College Football!!!)

Michigan > yuo.

It's a good state. FYI. You're talking about American football right? Because I don't know the rules or anything. Although plowing people over looks like fun.

djduquet said:
Michigan > yuo.

It's a good state. FYI. You're talking about American football right? Because I don't know the rules or anything. Although plowing people over looks like fun.
I'm from Michigan. :p

Wait. You are in the States, right? Or are you in France?

fly said:
Just not a football fan?
"soccor" yes. that bloody game you yanks play, I dont' like it. I don't even have a good reason. But I'll watch it. Only if the booze is free. I'm cheep. Might just as well be dutch.

fly said:
HAHAHAHAHHA

:rolleyes:

It was a good game. Period. I called it when I said the team would win off of the other teams' mistake. Neither team was better than the other. Either way USC better watch out. Either Texas or OSU can handle them IMO (now that I've seen Texas play)

djduquet said:
"soccor" yes. that bloody game you yanks play, I dont' like it. I don't even have a good reason. But I'll watch it. Only if the booze is free. I'm cheep. Might just as well be dutch.

Hey, watch who you're callin Yank there brother.........some of us are soft sweet spoken Southerners ;)