Fantasy Football

why_ask_why said:
we all know fly's gay and april is just a front...given that, do you really think he's seen the inside of "her" pants? :fly:

He did one time while he was mending them for her. Man he loves to sew.

My involvement in Fantasy Football is blocking all of the related sites that come up because they've been determined a time waster by the powers that be.

Since I don't play, and have no interest in playing, blocking the web sites is always amusing to me.

KNYTE said:
My involvement in Fantasy Football is blocking all of the related sites that come up because they've been determined a time waster by the powers that be.

Since I don't play, and have no interest in playing, blocking the web sites is always amusing to me.

if I worked with you, I'd kick you square in the nuts for that

I went and checked our league and none of yesterdays stats show...maybe they are holding out on updates until the two games tonight are over?

why_ask_why said:
I went and checked our league and none of yesterdays stats show...maybe they are holding out on updates until the two games tonight are over?

Mine show up just fine.

My team is kicking Thrawn's skinny little ass! :fly:

why_ask_why said:
If you're doing a Yahoo league, the points don't update until all games have completed for the week.

This would have been a GREAT year to have Chicago's defense. :lol:

BadMojo said:
Mine show up just fine.

My team is kicking Thrawn's skinny little ass! :fly:

I figured it out...layout is a lot different that the other league I'm in on yahoo...both of us may still lose because of the games tonight...we'll see!