fantastic.

Lynnakitty said:
That shouldn't matter. People have feelings too you know. That's borderline cruel.
oh, it's not borderline. it is actually cruel, but only if they find out.

and yes elpmis, life isn't fair. it's okay though, i got a hot girl's phoen numbar.

Findakáno said:
This thread is worthless with out pics :p:D
depending on my mood, there may be ex-gf pics later. she wasn't really all that mean to me and i did want to break it off with her anyway so I can't post them out of anger.

CletusJones said:
depending on my mood, there may be ex-gf pics later. she wasn't really all that mean to me and i did want to break it off with her anyway so I can't post them out of anger.

Post them because we love you.

Oh wow...

Sorry to hear about the gf...

I can't tell if you're upset or not.
How are ya?

Man you disgust me...you totally should have nailed the fairy girl AND catwoman at the SAME time. What the hell were you thinking?

Millions said:
Man you disgust me...you totally should have nailed the fairy girl AND catwoman at the SAME time. What the hell were you thinking?

You forgot the essential 'pics' step of that plan, btw.

wr3kt said:
This is the 21st century, dude. :rolleyes:

If it ain't vids, I'm not sending donations.

I dunno. When you're going for the threesome, sometimes the high-res pics are better than video.

Mondoz said:
I dunno. When you're going for the threesome, sometimes the high-res pics are better than video.

YOU ARE NOT A CHILD OF THE INTERNET, YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!
I SHOULD GIVE YOU ON?E DISSAPROVAL FOR THAT STATEMENT!!!
TAKE IT BACK OR BY GOD THERE WILL BE A DISSAPROVAL IN YOUR REPUTATION!!!

wr3kt said:
YOU ARE NOT A CHILD OF THE INTERNET, YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!
I SHOULD GIVE YOU ON?E DISSAPROVAL FOR THAT STATEMENT!!!
TAKE IT BACK OR BY GOD THERE WILL BE A DISSAPROVAL IN YOUR REPUTATION!!!

Okay, okay, take it easy...

Not like it really matters, just about all I get are dissaprovals anyway. :p

Mondoz said:
Okay, okay, take it easy...

Not like it really matters, just about all I get are dissaprovals anyway. :p

That would explain the large green glowing bar below your name.
:wtf:

I demand a recount.

wr3kt said:
That would explain the large green glowing bar below your name.
:wtf:

I demand a recount.

Heh. There's easier ways to get reputation than people voting on it. :)

Mondoz said:
Oh wow...

Sorry to hear about the gf...

I can't tell if you're upset or not.
How are ya?
it's okay, it was coming anyway. I'm more dissapointed that I didn't get corset pics for the good of the board at the moment.

Our relationship pretty much consisted of me making "some mistake" and her harassing me about it incessantly. Between the screwing that is. I would have broken it off with her already but I already broke up with her once (about a year and a half ago) so I didn't want to be the guy who broke up with her twice. I figure this way she's the bad guy. We were pretty civilized about the whole thing so we parted ways on about as good of terms as you can in this situation. She says she still loves me but just can't be with me. That this wasn't a decision she wanted to make, but one she felt she should make.