fantastic.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
Well, I hope everyone's weekend was all they hoped it could be because mine sure wasn't. It started off good, but got bad real quick.

Friday was nice, I had a late dinner with the gf and we watched a movie. Saturday is where the weekend took a downturn. I arrived about 90 minutes late to work because the power went out overnight, that's not really a big deal because I'm the only one in on saturdays, but it was just a bad start. I went home and did some homework and worked on a website that I'm designing. At about 5:30 I leave to head over to my friend Kristine's for the preparty. We preparty there until about 10, and then head up to Bourbon St. (it's a huge bar by her house, it's really cool) where we proceed to get hustled out of $5 for parking but get in free because we're wearing costumes. (I was Tom Hanks from Castaway, I even had Wilson. The ladies loves wilson that night) Well, eventually my gf shows up and I talk to her for a while. I left to go to the bar and use the bathroom and when I come back she's talking to this HOT catwoman chick. Catwoman mentions that she's injured. I, being drunk, mention that I have bandaids at my house, but would only trade her one for an article of clothing. My gf tells me to go away. So, I'm out having a good time and I decided that it was time to find the gf again. I get flagged down by some guys that liked wilson so much they wanted to buy me a shot... of course I accept. After I take the shot, my gf comes up and smacks me, then tells me "how dare you offer to trade a bandaid for her clothes! You're such an asshole." and walks away. Needless to say that kinda killed my good time.

Now I'm at the bar drowning my sorrows with my friend when I notice this little vixen a couple of people down. I walk over and say "Hi Traci! How are you?" She immediately recognizes me and asks me how I've been. We talk for a while and she mentions that she's no longer engaged. <raise eyebrow> and asks me how the gf is. I tell her that I'm single. She gives me her number and a cigarette.

Fast forward to later and I'm at the bar getting a drink and the bartender hooked me up for free (yay wilson, you're the man) and I see the gf dancing with some guy. I say "screw it" and finish my drink and leave. Sunday I call her to invite her for dinner. She calls back 2 hours later asking if she can come by to "talk." (oh noes!) Well, after about 2 hours of screaming, she breaks up with me, fucks me, and finally leaves.

After this happens I'm of course distraught so I call hot girl and make a date for Friday night. Win?

As if that wasn't enough, I just got a phonecall from my mom letting me know that my great aunt, Annie, died last night and that the funeral would be Thursday.

Cliffs:
1. friday is fun
2. saturday is okay...
3. gf gets pissed when i try and talk her coworker out of her clothes
4. i proceed to drink my sorrows away
5. score hot girl's phone number
6. gf leaves me
7. make date with hot girl
8. my great aunt dies
9. ...
10. cry or celebrate?

Holy shit dude go for catwoman on Friday, be sure to bring up how sad you are because of great aunt Annie, and you're sure to get some sympathy sex.

If not, you can always try for some angry hate you almost make up sex with the ex......

Wow.. this thread makes me realise how some men are pigs (-cough- BigDov -cough- :p )

You should have appologized about the catwoman comment. Granted you were drunk, but still, it was over the top.
Girlfriend seemed to get over you pretty quick though, so many she was just looking for an excuse to end the relationship. You're probably better off without her.
I don't endorse rebounds though. I've been the rebound chick too many times :p

BigDov said:
Holy shit dude go for catwoman on Friday, be sure to bring up how sad you are because of great aunt Annie, and you're sure to get some sympathy sex.

If not, you can always try for some angry hate you almost make up sex with the ex......
well, the hot girl was a fairy and catwoman was the gf's coworker. hot girl was a waitress at my local hooters who I hit it off with. she's a schoolteacher now, and she seemed pretty interested so i'm going to try for that. i'm not going to bring her up to hot girl. i'm just going to turn on the charm and see where it gets me because as we all know, flattery gets you everywhere you want to be. :)

Lynnakitty said:
Wow.. this thread makes me realise how some men are pigs (-cough- BigDov -cough- :p )

You should have appologized about the catwoman comment. Granted you were drunk, but still, it was over the top.
Girlfriend seemed to get over you pretty quick though, so many she was just looking for an excuse to end the relationship. You're probably better off without her.
I did, but apparently is was the last straw. She says she still loves me but can't be with me right now. she wants to get together next week and fuck though, so i'm all over that.

CletusJones said:
I did, but apparently is was the last straw. She says she still loves me but can't be with me right now. she wants to get together next week and fuck though, so i'm all over that.
:lol:
Yea that's the pigness.
She'll just get attached, and you'll have an emotional ex mad that you're seeing someone else, and that will just lead to trouble.
Also the new chick probably won't be happy if she finds out you're still screwing the ex on the side.
You're going to dig your own grave.

Lynnakitty said:

:mad: YA, CAUSE IT'S REALLY HARD TO INTERPRETATE MY SARCASM ON THE INTARWEB!!!!

You should know better than that Lynna..... seriously.

BigDov said:
:mad: YA, CAUSE IT'S REALLY HARD TO INTERPRETATE MY SARCASM ON THE INTARWEB!!!!

You should know better than that Lynna..... seriously.
:lol: you're so fun to tease :heart:

Lynnakitty said:
:lol:
Yea that's the pigness.
She'll just get attached, and you'll have an emotional ex mad that you're seeing someone else, and that will just lead to trouble.
Also the new chick probably won't be happy if she finds out you're still screwing the ex on the side.
You're going to dig your own grave.
are you kidding? I'm not digging anything. It's more like laying pipe than anything. I've done this before and I'm suprisingly good at it. I know I'm not ready to settle down with anyone right now, I'm still too focused on "me" for that.

The sekrat to doing multiple chicks at the same time is to find ones that live in different geographic regions and hope that the don't decide to "drop by" at the same time. I've only had that happen once, and it didn't work out with either one. They decided that they'd get to know eachother and make me pick. I picked someone else.

CletusJones said:
are you kidding? I'm not digging anything. It's more like laying pipe than anything. I've done this before and I'm suprisingly good at it. I know I'm not ready to settle down with anyone right now, I'm still too focused on "me" for that.

The sekrat to doing multiple chicks at the same time is to find ones that live in different geographic regions and hope that the don't decide to "drop by" at the same time. I've only had that happen once, and it didn't work out with either one. They decided that they'd get to know eachother and make me pick. I picked someone else.
You're piggish :(
Boys like you hurt Lynna's like me.

CletusJones said:

Holy shit dude, I'VE never even stooped that low.

CletusJones said:
what do you mean? stoop? huh?

CletusJones said:
The sekrat to doing multiple chicks at the same time is to find ones that live in different geographic regions and hope that they don't decide to "drop by" at the same time.

This whole sentence, that's what I was talking about......... on one hand, I applaud you for being able to pull it off. On the other hand, I was never enough of a tactician to make the multiple chick thing work well. Never wanted to either.

Don't take it like I'm hating on you, or laying my morals on you man, I'm not. I just never saw the point (FOR ME!!) of having multiple chickas at the same time. Again, and for further clarification, that's just me.

I sense many threads about this in the future...

I'm eagerly awaiting the "Oh sh!t, they both stopped by at the same time"

CletusJones said:
naa, if i like the girl i'm dating, i don't do that shit.
That shouldn't matter. People have feelings too you know. That's borderline cruel.

BigDov said:
This whole sentence, that's what I was talking about......... on one hand, I applaud you for being able to pull it off. On the other hand, I was never enough of a tactician to make the multiple chick thing work well. Never wanted to either.

Don't take it like I'm hating on you, or laying my morals on you man, I'm not. I just never saw the point (FOR ME!!) of having multiple chickas at the same time. Again, and for further clarification, that's just me.
Ahh... It's quite a task, let me tell you. To top it all off, it's not usually worth it in the end.