fantastic.

M

Mondoz

Guest
CletusJones said:
it's okay, it was coming anyway. I'm more dissapointed that I didn't get corset pics for the good of the board at the moment.

Our relationship pretty much consisted of me making "some mistake" and her harassing me about it incessantly. Between the screwing that is. I would have broken it off with her already but I already broke up with her once (about a year and a half ago) so I didn't want to be the guy who broke up with her twice. I figure this way she's the bad guy. We were pretty civilized about the whole thing so we parted ways on about as good of terms as you can in this situation. She says she still loves me but just can't be with me. That this wasn't a decision she wanted to make, but one she felt she should make.

Good to hear you're not too upset over it.
I would say that this means that I don't have to hate you anymore, but the bit with the vixen is still out there, so there's not much I can do about it.



"Well, after about 2 hours of screaming, she breaks up with me, fucks me, and finally leaves."

In that order?
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥240
Mondoz said:
Good to hear you're not too upset over it.
I would say that this means that I don't have to hate you anymore, but the bit with the vixen is still out there, so there's not much I can do about it.

"Well, after about 2 hours of screaming, she breaks up with me, fucks me, and finally leaves."

In that order?
Right now I'm sort of more releaved than anything. I'm sure I'll be upset about it later, if things don't work out with the vixen. :fly:

Yep, it was totally in that order. we screamed at eachother, she was in the hallway, comes back in, jumps on me, and then actually leaves. It was the weirdest breakup i've ever had.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
CletusJones said:
Right now I'm sort of more releaved than anything. I'm sure I'll be upset about it later, if things don't work out with the vixen. :fly:

Yep, it was totally in that order. we screamed at eachother, she was in the hallway, comes back in, jumps on me, and then actually leaves. It was the weirdest breakup i've ever had.


Tell her she can come down here and break up with me a couple times if she wants. :fly:


So, what's the word on the vixen?
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥240
Mondoz said:
Tell her she can come down here and break up with me a couple times if she wants. :fly:


So, what's the word on the vixen?
will do. I'll let her know that you need tending to. She did get her nurse's assistant certificate....

I haven't called the vixen yet, I had school last night and didn't want to have to rush her off the phone. I think I'm going to give her a call tonight and see what she's doing friday. I was thinking maybe taking her for a dinner and some drinks out in this quaint little town. It's up and coming so there's stuff everywhere, fantastic restaurants and cool bars.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
52
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
CletusJones said:
will do. I'll let her know that you need tending to. She did get her nurse's assistant certificate....

I haven't called the vixen yet, I had school last night and didn't want to have to rush her off the phone. I think I'm going to give her a call tonight and see what she's doing friday. I was thinking maybe taking her for a dinner and some drinks out in this quaint little town. It's up and coming so there's stuff everywhere, fantastic restaurants and cool bars.


You da pimp now Cletus!! :p
 
D

Detman101

Guest
Well, like they say...
Meet em at the bar...lose em at the bar.
Life is full circle for you.

Get with catwoman and make it a figure 8 now.
:lol:
:rolleyes:

Dm of mD