Falcons tonight

I could have checked it out this morning but I was busy looking at a sport that matters, hockey :p

the only reason I asked was to keep the thread alive and this way I can just use what you guys say to sound football orientated next time some jackass at work talks fooozeball ;)
cowboys barely took down the lions on sunday. some are claiming the lions have now offered a blueprint to the league of how to dismantle the cowboy defense. i think the 'boys will just have to adjust to avoid a repeat of last year's december meltdown after an embarrassing loss to new orleans.

Can you blame him? He signed up to coach Vick and got a big shitpile instead. I knew he was gone but figured he'd finished the season anyway.

I could have checked it out this morning but I was busy looking at a sport that matters, hockey :p

the only reason I asked was to keep the thread alive and this way I can just use what you guys say to sound football orientated next time some jackass at work talks fooozeball ;)

well, i know you were looking ONLINE for hockey, cause you can't find it on ESPN.. :fly:

kornheiser said on PTI yesterday that it was on "the bicycle channel". :hay:

The falcons coach just resigned lololol

and headed to my razorbacks, who should've kept houston nutt :fly: happy.

dumfux.

that saying "laid the blueprint" is ALREADY played out BTW. as if the pats and cowboys wouldn't make adjustments of their own after their games (victories) with the eagles and lions respectively.