Falcons tonight

They havent been able to videotape signals at all this season.

So no, you're still wrong. :fly:

Now they're just using something more inventive. At this point, as much as I hate to say it, I hope they go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl. If they do, there is NO WAY they will keep the majority of that team together next year. God Bless the salary cap.

Now they're just using something more inventive. At this point, as much as I hate to say it, I hope they go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl. If they do, there is NO WAY they will keep the majority of that team together next year. God Bless the salary cap.

Dude, they have 43 players locked up for next year and are $10.25 million under next years projected cap. Notables that aren't locked up are Moss, Samuel, Stallworth, Seau, and Troy Brown.

Moss - Think he wants to play anywhere else, especially if they get a ring?

Samuel - Yeah, they need to re-sign him

Seau - He'll play for $1 million again next year

Troy Brown - If they get a ring he'll retire

Stallworth - Gaffney is cheaper and just as good this year. So see ya Donte, it's been nice having you around.

they were caught and punished...end of story...teams have been stealing info from each other since football started

they were caught and punished...end of story...teams have been stealing info from each other since football started

gotta agree. funny thing tho is i saw last night that they had the 49ers first round pick (possibly conditional) and that they had lost their own pick, like # 26 or something but were gaining the #4 (or so) SF pick.. :lol:

gotta agree. funny thing tho is i saw last night that they had the 49ers first round pick (possibly conditional) and that they had lost their own pick, like # 26 or something but were gaining the #4 (or so) SF pick.. :lol:

It just goes to show that god is a Pat's fan.

And rumor has it they'll trade that pick to Dallas for the 2 first rounders Dallas has. :fly:

I could care less but it seems like you guys do so I figured I would try to join the conversation

Heres my new outcome

FUCK YOU

haha, dayum you're lazy

the falcons lost pretty badly and new orleans is hot on the bucs trail for the division

haha, dayum you're lazy

the falcons lost pretty badly and new orleans is hot on the bucs trail for the division

I could have checked it out this morning but I was busy looking at a sport that matters, hockey :p

the only reason I asked was to keep the thread alive and this way I can just use what you guys say to sound football orientated next time some jackass at work talks fooozeball ;)