fake bewbies could save your life!

Sarcasmo said:
I seriously love that show. One of the best ever. I've seen every episode. :eek:
Not Dirty Jobs?

FOR SHAME. Most of their stuff is crap, while occaisionally funny, it's just not that entertaining.

Weird, between me and my brothers everyone is either a Dirty Jobs person or a MythBusters person. No middle ground.

The second and I like DJ, the younger two like MB.

why_ask_why said:
lol, if I ever come under fire, I'll have to use my new gf as a human shield :cool:

i'd rather use a girl who doesnt have fake boobs, that way, she wont be alive to haunt me for using her as a shield.

FlamingGloryHole said:
Not Dirty Jobs?

FOR SHAME. Most of their stuff is crap, while occaisionally funny, it's just not that entertaining.

the one about palpating cows was fucking gold :lol:

"what is that?"
"a prostate stimulator."
"wow, this must be a tackle box from amsterdam"
"uhh... yeah."

El Borracho said:
the one about palpating cows was fucking gold :lol:

"what is that?"
"a prostate stimulator."
"wow, this must be a tackle box from amsterdam"
"uhh... yeah."
The funniest part about it is that it doesn't seem scripted. Mike Rowe is just that fucking funny.

ERage said:
I'd like to note that there is no evidence that these fake bewbies stopped any more shrapnel than real bewbies of comparable size. This experiment needs to be conducted with a control case of real bewbies.

http://www.perkigoth.com/home/kermit/stuff/lj/mythbusters.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

That made me LOL.

April23 said:
Paging Mojo to this thread.

PRAY...FOR...MOJO!

Mojo(Simpsons).jpg

FlamingGloryHole said:
I can hook you up with some body armor. $1000 gets you two rifle plates and a carrier.

I'll just hide behind d's boobs, they are large enough. Not fake though so I'll have to tap a keg and drink til I feel safe.

InnerMuse said:
*looks down her shirt*

Damnit, I keep feeding them but they won't grow! any "D's" or "C's" care to share the wealth?:p

Mine are currently about the size of my baby's head. Maybe a little bigger.

It won't last though. :(