fake bewbies could save your life!

April23 said:
I used to think so, then I didn't... then I did some research on them and found they are stupid.

these fake bewbies are pretty smart...she owns her own house and has her shit together

why_ask_why said:
these fake bewbies are pretty smart...she owns her own house and has her shit together
We aren't talking about your new girl WAW, we are talking about fake boobies

why_ask_why said:
these fake bewbies are pretty smart...she owns her own house and has her sh*t together

Oh no not the person, you can't stereotype people with them. Every walk of life gets them, not only the ditzy ones.

Just some of the things I've read on the FDA site made me decide against them.

April23 said:
Oh no not the person, you can't stereotype people with them. Every walk of life gets them, not only the ditzy ones.

Platinum

April23 said:

I'll remember that next time I'm sucking on a pair*, AMIRITE??

of testicles

elpmis said:
We aren't talking about your new girl WAW, we are talking about fake boobies

April23 said:

lol, I'll shaddup now :p

I'd like to note that there is no evidence that these fake bewbies stopped any more shrapnel than real bewbies of comparable size. This experiment needs to be conducted with a control case of real bewbies.

mythbusters.jpg