GAY Facebook Babies/Kids/Cats

We kind of decided that when he was born and I was given his e-mail. Kind of a crazy thing to think about when they are so young LOL. He will get control when I say though and not a day before ;)

So, he has no control of his public image that you've thrown out there since he was born??
:lol:

Last edited:
yeah well I just changed it to not allow friends of friends because you are kind of weirding me out right now. If you saw something before it was most likely due to that.

I'M WEIRDING YOU OUT??!!

If a simple chick like ME can weird you out enough to change it, (simply by my disagreeing with you), how about the fcking pedo that could've stalked & stolen your son because he trolled FB profiles in the area & found him wiiiide open?!

Wow...

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, btw...I had my friend check it out to see wtf you were on, SHE could see it. So...you did not have just friends of friends, because you have no idea how to even control your own Facebook enough to keep ONE account.

ChrisHansen.png

Oh, btw...I had my friend check it out to see wtf you were on, SHE could see it. So...you did not have just friends of friends, because you have no idea how to even control your own Facebook enough to keep ONE account.

If you can't see how you could be weirding someone out over this I don't know what to tell you. That is just nuts to do. Especially since I made changes a while ago tonight and stated as much. I also stated I tested things and decided to block it more after seeing what others could see.

the rest is so not worth it...

Last edited:
Yea, I'm "weirded out" by parents putting their babies on social media networks with their own profiles for the public to peruse.

Yea, soooo weird!! :rolleyes:

Your reverse psychology doesn't work on this gal.

Yea, I'm "weirded out" by parents putting their babies on social media networks with their own profiles for the public to peruse.

Yea, soooo weird!! :rolleyes:

Your reverse psychology doesn't work on this gal.

Well good - because I wasn't trying to use it.

He's not public - so again dead horse - let it go.

Wtffff is going on here !!!! I go for a 17 hour catnap and all hell breaks loose!!!

Ok waaaaaait a dang second...
An I reading this right?

Your little guys account wasn't private after all????

:case:

You know what, you're right, it's your life, it's your child and we don't have to agree on shit at the end of the day.
Just like I'm sure some of ya'll won't agree with some of my parenting but since this is a public forum and you decided to share this info we can pretty much say what we wanna say... Fair?

In MY opinion making a child an accnt on FB or any other social media shit where the child isn't even old enough to comprehend it aint right! Going by the majority of the replies, I'm not the only one who feels this way. And I'm glad cuz the shit is whack!
I think what I don't comprehend is your "reason" and how you justify it.
Not trying to beat a dead horse just saying your reason is retarded. Especially when you had claimed it was on full lockdown this whole time and it wasn't. That's fucking dangerous. Hope you know what you're doing.

I don't see what the issue is. Kind of solves the problem of people who don't want kids pictures popping up every 2 seconds on their timeline tbh, I wish more people would keep their adult shit on their adults one and make a kid one for that crap for people who give a damn.

This horse is so beaten it's not funny. But hey here's a recap for those keeping up ;)

Friends of friends (ie all you friends with Luis on facebook) could see his stuff. That means anyone who was friends with Luis or me on facebook could see things.

We chose to do that earlier, but I reserve the right to change my mind after "a friend searched" for him. Because that's what normal people who are worried do - they don't log out and search unregistered, they bug friends at ungodly hours of the night to "prove them right"

Now it's not available to friends of friends because I don't like cray-cray things going on.

Are we all up to speed now?

Have we sufficiently beaten the dead horse and had fun trying to pick yet another fight over stupid things? Good because I won't be back to repeat myself (again) on this. Please file all complaints with the management and I'll get back to you on it... someday.... maybe... or not ;)

Last edited:
:lol: ^

It's hard when someone blatantly lies to me, like they're trying to convince me that I did not see what I saw, or my friend, who was not a "friend of a friend"
It's like some sort of psychology game. Guilt trips are always precious, too. ;)

By the way, I dunno how 7 PM or so translates into "ungodly" hours but hey, that's probably just another funny statement to try and convince me that I'm the nutjob here. :fly:

Lastly, my friend did not have to "search him out" seeing as though I provided the link to her.

So like, are we done playing "let's cry when I comment on a subject on the Internet and people disagree with me, and then I try to convince them that they're nuts because they simply...disagree" games? Kk!

Last edited: