GAY Facebook Babies/Kids/Cats

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,751
ok so i have a friend on FB that has recently opened a Facebook account for her kid. the kid is like 4 yrs old. SERIOUSLY?
why are parents doing this shit?
I also noticed twitter accounts for kids/babies where the alleged child who probably doesnt even realize they have thumbs post "Im at the park with my @mommy and @daddy playing in the #sandbox "
WTF! stop it !

why are you making these retarded accounts for your kids when they arent even old enough to understand this internet shit?

posting pics of your child on YOUR page to share with friends and family is one thing, but making them their own accounts and the POSTING FOR THEM like they know how to type and shit..... so GAY.
also (The Facebook Terms & Conditions do not allow you to create accounts for other persons and they also only allow one account per person. "You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.", "You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.")

making Facebook/twitter/instagram accounts for your kids is just as stupid as making it for your pets...

@EdwardTheForumCat wrote "Just lounging on my cat bed while high on #catnip #meow "

STOP IT!!!!

lDBYVlBhqFqxhCG-556x313-noPad.jpg

My kid will be 11 soon, and he isn't even allowed on the internet. Unless he's murdering and swearing at people in BF3, of course.

My kid will be 11 soon, and he isn't even allowed on the internet. Unless he's murdering and swearing at people in BF3, of course.

my son isnt allowed on the interwebz either, but hes only 6.
he will not have a FB account anytime soon.
he plays skylanders. thats it. and thats on the wii
he's an outdoor kid... isnt into much of the video games and stuff and im so glad.
he has a tablet that he plays in the car during our long drives where i have preapproved the apps he gets to play with. the end.

Or facebook pages for someone who died where a family members keeps posting updates remind us how long ago that person died and how sad we all are that they are now gone.

I'm sure they will be interested in knowing how many likes their necromantic facebook updates are scoring in the afterlife.

Or facebook pages for someone who died where a family members keeps posting updates remind us how long ago that person died and how sad we all are that they are now gone.

I'm sure they will be interested in knowing how many likes their necromantic facebook updates are scoring in the afterlife.

I sometimes post on my dead friends facebook, as do lots of other people, just to say I miss him :)

I have a friend on FB who does this with her kid. It is so cheesey and annoying and comes off as if the Mom is trying to get extra attention for herself and is using her kid to do it. She is a complete attention whore.

I sometimes post on my dead friends facebook, as do lots of other people, just to say I miss him :)

Why not just say it out loud. Be just as likely to get the message that way as through a facebook update.

No, it's because you want other people to see you say you miss him.

ok if the person already had FB before death i dont see a problem going to their page to put a little message
but creating a whole new page after they have died.... uhm no.

ok if the person already had FB before death i dont see a problem going to their page to put a little message
but creating a whole new page after they have died.... uhm no.

Specifically, I'm referring to existing facebook pages where people still are making updates to it a year after they died.

'Here is a picture of your baby, now, mommy. See how big she's grown'...

creepy

I have a friend on FB who does this with her kid. It is so cheesey and annoying and comes off as if the Mom is trying to get extra attention for herself and is using her kid to do it. She is a complete attention whore.

I KNOW RIGHT????!?!?!?!?

why why why why why why why!!
on my FB page i will randomly post a pic of Kiko that I want to share. thats it.
but to have a dedicated account for a kid who is clearly TOO FUCKING YOUNG to have an account is beyond stupid.

ACSHOOOALLY i was reading some shit about that a few days ago and how some experts say the parents are mental for doing this! expertssss!!!

ohhhh good thread.

Children should NOT have public profiles on the internet. Period.

Who the eff does this??

Do the parents ever think about how pedos work??

They will search the area that they live in/near. Look for any open profiles, put two and two together and figure out where the kid lives, etc.

People are beyond stupid to just invite the internet into their homes like this via their child!
Also, your kid now has his/her name on the internet, fully searchable. Good job.
So, now when pedo Zac moves down the road from you and searches for his new neighbor's profile, he finds their kid's, too! And he gets to pull his weiner over your kid' pics because it turns him on that this kid in right down the block from him & he can grab him/her anytime he wants.

And don't think that all the people you know are perfectly straight/non closet pedos. There are some effed up people in this world.

Disgusting.

Why not just say it out loud. Be just as likely to get the message that way as through a facebook update.

No, it's because you want other people to see you say you miss him.

Well no, not really. It makes me feel like he's listening to them and knows I'm thinking of him. Which is of course not true, but it makes me smile to go and see all his pictures up there still. Not that you're being a judgemental cunt or anything.

PS - I don't know everything I just said, I just know that I furiously typed a lot of "fuck" and "disgusting" that should cover it.

Fuck!

Disgusting!

There, all I needed to poast! :fly:

I KNOW RIGHT????!?!?!?!?

why why why why why why why!!
on my FB page i will randomly post a pic of Kiko that I want to share. thats it.
but to have a dedicated account for a kid who is clearly TOO FUCKING YOUNG to have an account is beyond stupid.

ACSHOOOALLY i was reading some shit about that a few days ago and how some experts say the parents are mental for doing this! expertssss!!!

Yeah it's sad. The whole situation with the kid and how Mom lives vicariously through him is completely sad. Wwwaaayyyyy to much to write here but we're all like come on lady LOL! I mean she, oops "he", will make a post on "his" facebook page at like 10:30 - 11 PM at night sometimes even. Really? You're 7 year old is up at 10:30 PM on a school night making FB posts? Even better parenting!!! lol!