Ontopic F1 2011

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Just watched the Australia Grand Prix. DVR'ed it from early this morning.

Another strong performance from Vettle. That kid is such a talent. Webber had his usual woes at his home circuit. Button was entertaining to watch battling it out with Massa. Button gave him a little howsyafather the second time he passed him.

All in all, a good race. Interesting to see the new movable rear wing for the first time. I don't know how effective they were.

It's on Speed which you should be able to access on basic cable.

Alternatively, there are live streams that pop up from time to time.

I just use OTA as we don't watch a lot of TV. What we do watch is over Hulu + or Netflix on the PS3. Then we have Vudu on the PS3 if we want to rent newer movies.

Results from the race.

1. Sebastian Vettel 1:29:30.259
2. Lewis Hamilton +22.3 sec
3. Vitaly Petrov +30.5 sec
4. Fernando Alonso +31.7 sec
5. Mark Webber +38.1 sec
6. Jenson Button +54.3 sec
7. Felipe Massa +85.1 sec

F1 sucks now with these regulations. Shouldn't be as regulated. I want to see odd-colored gasses coming from the garage doors. I want to hear the wail of a turbo turning to fast time/space continuum is affected. I want machinery that is too fast and too able to be controlled by mere mortals and their puny brains.

F1 sucks now with these regulations. Shouldn't be as regulated. I want to see odd-colored gasses coming from the garage doors. I want to hear the wail of a turbo turning to fast time/space continuum is affected. I want machinery that is too fast and too able to be controlled by mere mortals and their puny brains.

Wut?

F1 hasn't had turbo's for ages..

The regulations are not affecting the entertaining value of the sport. The races are still good. There are still overtaking battles in every race.

It's the greatest motorsport on earth.

I downloaded "Senna: Beyond the speed of sound" over the weekend but (annoyingly) all of the spoken Portguese parts don't have subtitles.

Last edited by a moderator: