f0ur tw3nty

shawndavid said:
I still can't believe pot is illegal and they give Ritalin to children.

Ritalin is a schedule 2 drug - that means it's on the same list as cocaine, heroin, etc.

"Let's give some to Johnny...he can't seem to tighten up."

I can't remember the last time I tried to pick a fight baked...on whiskey, however...

This is because people are stupid and do not think for themselves. They do whatever the politicans tell them to do. And the politicans do whatever their bank accounts tell them to do. :tard:

Pandora said:
I had a whole bag of baked Doritos...yesterday. :(

I swear officer! The Doritos were baked, not me!! :shifty:
But occifer I didn't knooooowww....

I swear to drunk I'm not god.

Pandora said:
This is because people are stupid and do not think for themselves. They do whatever the politicans tell them to do. And the politicans do whatever their bank accounts tell them to do. :tard:
and theac does whatever you tell him to do

speaking of which, what did you have for dinner last night? :drool:

So who else has gotten the 50 freakin txt messages saying "Puff Puff Pass! dis is a cellular blunt, so dont fawk up da rotation! Keep dis shit movin til da whole world is high on 420"

I only bring it up cause the first one was kinda funny but the next 40 just sound like 10 cents each time

BeeRad said:
So who else has gotten the 50 freakin txt messages saying "Puff Puff Pass! dis is a cellular blunt, so dont fawk up da rotation! Keep dis shit movin til da whole world is high on 420"

I only bring it up cause the first one was kinda funny but the next 40 just sound like 10 cents each time
thanks shawndavid

BeeRad said:

i've gotten several

HI MAYOR! :heart:

FlyNavy said:
no one sent me one :(
Dont worry, three people have already tried to buy from me today. Just because Im standing outside a cancer clinic smoking and wearing a band hoodie DOES NOT MEAN IM A DRUG DEALER :mad:

KNYTE said:
This thread is now about Quake 3 Arena

logoq.jpg

I like Quake 3, it is fun and kewl.

Continue on with talk involving Quake 3 Arena.
Q3A 4 EVR!!!!!!

Thats what i was TRYING to say here!!!!! Dunno where all those pot references camefrom...i wanted to post my high scores in quake 3 arena last night....i got 420 kills in a round!!!