f0ur tw3nty

This thread is now about Quake 3 Arena

logoq.jpg

I like Quake 3, it is fun and kewl.

Continue on with talk involving Quake 3 Arena.

Quake 3 Arena came out when I was a freshmen in college. I wasn't allowed entertainment of any sort until my second year in school (which was limited) so I was able to play it in 2000. The game was bad ass. I remember getting on the same servers as my father, and him blowing me the fuck up constantly.

edit: quake 2 is better

elpmis said:
Quake 3 Arena came out when I was a freshmen in college. I wasn't allowed entertainment of any sort until my second year in school (which was limited) so I was able to play it in 2000. The game was bad ass. I remember getting on the same servers as my father, and him blowing me the fuck up constantly.

edit: quake 2 is better
Quake 2 rail matches :drool:

Ahh the days of scotch fueled 600fph insanity

I still can't believe pot is illegal and they give Ritalin to children.

Ritalin is a schedule 2 drug - that means it's on the same list as cocaine, heroin, etc.

"Let's give some to Johnny...he can't seem to tighten up."

I can't remember the last time I tried to pick a fight baked...on whiskey, however...

shawndavid said:
I still can't believe pot is illegal and they give Ritalin to children.

Ritalin is a schedule 2 drug - that means it's on the same list as cocaine, heroin, etc.

"Let's give some to Johnny...he can't seem to tighten up."

I can't remember the last time I tried to pick a fight baked...on whiskey, however...
My prescription for speed was WAAAAAAY easier to get than even trying to get Marinol when I thought I had to have chemo :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Quake 2 rail matches :drool:

Ahh the days of scotch fueled 600fph insanity

Quake 2 was big before I started playing PC games actively.

I was always (and still am occasionally) a fan of the Excessive Overkill mod for Q3.

I miss smoking pot. Damn I use to be such a stoner. Anytime I smoke it anymore my lungs seem to be tight for a day or two afterwards. Probably just them trying to hold that sweet greeny freedom in.

b_sinning said:
I miss smoking pot. Damn I use to be such a stoner. Anytime I smoke it anymore my lungs seem to be tight for a day or two afterwards. Probably just them trying to hold that sweet greeny freedom in.
i would consider maybe trying it but i don't wanna get in trouble. i'll only touch the stuff if it becomes legal or if i'm in amsterdam.

A pot thread?!? At UF?!?!?

:drool:

I have a whole thing of chewy chips ahoy.