F.E.A.R. multiplayer anyone?

SpangeMonkee said:
YES...OOOOOH YES!!

I did play the demo of Fear multiplayer..it's hard...my suggestion is to pick a hallway and run back and forth and kill everyone that enters your domain! otherwise it's alot of deaths waiting for you at the end! Very sweet grafix when all is maxed out too! :D I thank work for trading my a64 3500 for an a64 3800 dual core and trading my 2x geforce6600gt for 2x new XFX Geforce 7800GTXs...now i need a new motherboard that does sli with 16x on BOTH pci express ports! :(

SchmilK said:
YES...OOOOOH YES!!

I did play the demo of Fear multiplayer..it's hard...my suggestion is to pick a hallway and run back and forth and kill everyone that enters your domain! otherwise it's alot of deaths waiting for you at the end! Very sweet grafix when all is maxed out too! :D I thank work for trading my a64 3500 for an a64 3800 dual core and trading my 2x geforce6600gt for 2x new XFX Geforce 7800GTXs...now i need a new motherboard that does sli with 16x on BOTH pci express ports! :(

What happens when I throw grenades down your hallway?

theacoustician said:
Thanks for sharing the wealth.

I would've been happy to share, but he wasn't tossing copies around like party favors. Not like the old days where he had copies of Half-Life sitting in a closet gathering dust.

Last edited: