WTF explosions, injuries at Boston Marathon

Speaking of bad taste I was in the elevator today to go out for a cig and some people were leaving work early [being Friday]

Anyway some guy in a wheelchair gets on the elevator and another guy asks him 'are you doing a runner then'

:fly:

Nobody saw the humour but me

6QnGfTE.png

its like that mission in modern warfare 2 when the russians invaded the suburbs
BIPIenYCEAIGrto.jpg:large

I remember that one, was set in DC/MD and they used a ton of real places. Actually was pretty awesome, because when i was playing i was recognizing places left and right that looked just like the real thing

Looks like we got em

EDIT 239 3:28 PM: Joe needs to watch his open mic. >=[
EDIT 238 3:27 PM: "Perpetrators in custody".
EDIT 237 3:21 PM: Suspect on the ground.

I love playing games where it's set somewhere I've been

i actually had this happen backwards once. Deus Ex was set in NYC, and there was a mission in Castle Clinton, I had never been to NYC at this point, and when i eventually went there I was amazed that Castle Clinton was a real place, and it looked just like the game.

EDIT 238 3:27 PM: EDIT: UNTIL "Perpetrators in custody".

:(

first word was missed due to a mike schqelch.

Still might be down though, just not taken in yet (bomb squad?)

That's twice his replaying of a reddit translation of Boston police band radio has failed you.

I'm just saying, don't let him do it to you a third time.

because by relaying minute to minute information im actively trying to deceive you specifically. Yeah..... no

Was a suspect, not the suspect. White-hat is still not found. Theres currently another suspect being held in an alley someplace, but no word on who it is.