Food Experiment: chocolate milk from scratch.

To use a better metaphor, I'd say my chocolate milk experiment falls into the category of R&D, not production. I did it for the sake of learning/trying shit, not to demonstrate a time-effective way of making a glass of chocolate milk.

Dude, buy some cocoa nibs and make a chocolate stout. Then we'll turn an old nissan into a kegerator to serve it up, and give 123 a cranial explosion - OH MY GOD I HATE SO MANY THINGS ABOUT THIS I CAN'T EVEN *bang*
We used cocoa nibs in a milk stout we did a few months ago. :)

To use a better metaphor, I'd say my chocolate milk experiment falls into the category of R&D, not production. I did it for the sake of learning/trying shit, not to demonstrate a time-effective way of making a glass of chocolate milk.
I think you should try making your own syrup with the nibs like this http://www.diynatural.com/homemade-chocolate-syrup-recipe/

Pour that over everything - yum!!

exceedingly bitter?

It wasn't bad if they'd suspend correctly, but they kept settling to the bottom relatively quickly and I'd end up with a mouth full of bitterness. Spread out, they're pretty decent. But when they mass together like that.... It was a little traumatic.

It wasn't bad if they'd suspend correctly, but they kept settling to the bottom relatively quickly and I'd end up with a mouth full of bitterness. Spread out, they're pretty decent. But when they mass together like that.... It was a little traumatic.
Traumatic Smoothie

Yep, there's your band name

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
Hey @gee, that thing you find fun - well I think its stupid. :lol:

Now let's argue about it...
You are such a hypocritical shit stirrer. Why do people have to love everything to post here? I think this is silly as I posted so. Why do you people have to be so sensitive that me thinking it's silly gets you all upset? Why can't you just accept that Liam thinks it's silly and move on? No instead you whine about it.

You are such a hypocritical shit stirrer. Why do people have to love everything to post here? I think this is silly as I posted so. Why do you people have to be so sensitive that me thinking it's silly gets you all upset? Why can't you just accept that Liam thinks it's silly and move on? No instead you whine about it.
Just accept that you find it silly and move on.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I had no idea what a cocoa nib was until this thread. I am grateful for the unexpected edumacashuns!