Food Experience with purchasing a side of beef, etc. anyone?

go downstairs and buy some meat

It's all restaurants. I've been kicking around the idea of opening a liquor store but I don't think the condo board would let it pass seeing as it's an invitation for armed robbery. I could just park an off-duty APD cop at the door but that would be expensive. I pay at a bare minimum $8 for shit wine in a 750ml bottle in the bodegas in the hood. The closest liquor store is a 10 minute walk and I'm right in the middle of tourist central as well as GA State. It would be a license to print money if I could get the space but I doubt they want that crowd in the building.

It's all restaurants. I've been kicking around the idea of opening a liquor store but I don't think the condo board would let it pass seeing as it's an invitation for armed robbery. I could just park an off-duty APD cop at the door but that would be expensive. I pay at a bare minimum $8 for shit wine in a 750ml bottle in the bodegas in the hood. The closest liquor store is a 10 minute walk and I'm right in the middle of tourist central as well as GA State. It would be a license to print money if I could get the space but I doubt they want that crowd in the building.
Jump the prices up to keep 'em out?

Jump the prices up to keep 'em out?

There's no ATM in the building either so I could mildly gouge people to get cash and I could also lock the external door and stay open an hour or so later for the residents exclusively. There are 88 condos in the building. Captive audience!

There's no ATM in the building either so I could mildly gouge people to get cash and I could also lock the external door and stay open an hour or so later for the residents exclusively. There are 88 condos in the building. Captive audience!

you've missed the golden opportunity.

put an ATM in the place. Charge 3.50 to use it. Would you pay $3.50 to save 20 minutes of walking? 10 of which would be with your liquor purchase?

atm-deposit-box.jpg

get to it

My fiance only eats chicken, turkey, and fish, so I rarely eat red meat anymore. How much for a side of cod?