exboyfriends can be fun!

JJ Lady said:
You are funny. Their relationship WAS dependent on my assistance about 5 years ago... First of all...We are talking about 8 years ago that I dated this person. Second they have been together for 5 years (1 year less then Bast and I). And Third, they are now married and have been for 2 years (one more year than Bast and I). SO no, it is not important. Silly boy.

But it is a nice try :rolleyes:

:fly:

Has it only been 5 years??? Time sure flys when you're having fun!! :D :fly:

Pandora said:
She has??? :confused: Why would I wanna bang bast? He's a girlie man and that would be too close to lesbianism and you don't like hearing about that kinda stuff.

OH THE IRON KNEE

Pandora said:
She has??? :confused: Why would I wanna bang bast? He's a girlie man and that would be too close to lesbianism and you don't like hearing about that kinda stuff.

You make a good point. So, how are the Braves gonna do this year?

Dude you should have said something like:

you: "Hi."

ex gf: "Uh hi."

you: "...Listen uh...I went to the doctors last week and I...I need to tell you something. You...you might want to sit down..."

That would have sent some chills down the back of her neck. ;)

Pandora said:

You know he does...he just says he doesn't so that we will do it more :D

Millions said:
Dude you should have said something like:

you: "Hi."

ex gf: "Uh hi."

you: "...Listen uh...I went to the doctors last week and I...I need to tell you something. You...you might want to sit down..."

That would have sent some chills down the back of her neck. ;)

:lol:

:heart: