Ew it's b Sinning's Birthday suit

Thanks again guys. It was very low key but nice. I spent most of the day with my son and my in the process of becoming Ex wife. Actually things are in limbo with me and her at the moment. Haven't done any paperwork, or at least she hasn't told me of any she's had done, and just working on building a friendship/working relationship. It's odd and probably best not to worry about. We both know we don't work so there is no way I'd let things head back in that direction even though she's hinted a few times. We just have to get a long well for my son.

If you always put the kiddo first it will be fine. No using him as a pawn, no fighting in front of him, etc. No matter what. My ex and I shower our kiddo with love and he is very content and secure. We also have no problems going places as a family for certain events, which he of course loves.

Last edited:
If you always put the kiddo first it will be fine. No using him as a pawn, no fighting in front of him, etc. No matter what. My ex and I shower our kiddo with love and he is very content and secure. We also have no problems going places as a family for certain events, which he of course loves.

That's what we do. Actually my son is one of the most out going kids I've ever seen. He's in first grade but every time I have to go to his school, kids in every grade even up to 5th all say hey or address him by name.