Evildead the musical

imo, the evil dead series is better than star wars :cool:

Couldnt have said it better myself :cool:

I was suppose to go to this meat and greet with bruce campbell awhile back when he was releasing his new movie with a screening after the signing. Nobody would go with me though, I think I even made a thread here about it. Got the same reaction, bunch of morons not know who bruce campbell is, there is said it, ahah jk but seriously :tard: :fly:

Couldnt have said it better myself :cool:

I was suppose to go to this meat and greet with bruce campbell awhile back when he was releasing his new movie with a screening after the signing. Nobody would go with me though, I think I even made a thread here about it. Got the same reaction, bunch of morons not know who bruce campbell is, there is said it, ahah jk but seriously :tard: :fly:

I've met him and had him sign my book :cool:

Can I touch the book he touched :drool: :drool: :drool:

lol

The main reason I wanted to go was to check out his new movie before it was released. Kinda glad I didnt though cause although I didnt see the whole thing it was pretty shitty from what I could tell

which movie?

something like "the man with two brains" or something like that. Again I only caught half of it but was disappointed

I saw it in the theater with spange...it was pretty disappointing :(
he was there for the showing and did a Q&A before the movie started though:cool:

I think it was "The Man with the Screaming Brain" , but I'm not sure.
I didn't even bother after the mess that was BubbaHotep.

Thats right, that was the title of it...

I was going out alot at the time of its showing and planned on staying in to watch it but after half of it I just ended up going out anyways cause it bored me :(

I think it was "The Man with the Screaming Brain" , but I'm not sure.
I didn't even bother after the mess that was BubbaHotep.

I saw it in the theater with spange...it was pretty disappointing :(
he was there for the showing and did a Q&A before the movie started though:cool:

Oh cool so he did that everywhere then, I thought he only did the viewing in the tampa signing. either way I missed a good chance to meet him but also a shitty viewing, lol.

I was reading on some board and people were comparing the viewing to a funeral viewing :fly: