Status
Not open for further replies.

Golf(e)

Flaccid Member
Jul 23, 2009
florida
Marklar
₥0
It's cool out, so I decide its time to go for a walk. A nice walk around the block I figured, nothing too flashy. No one would need to get hurt, ill make my rounds swiftly, drop papers where they need to be dropped, say my hellos, how do you dos, and get wells, and get my ass back in bed where I belong. But instead i ended up killing a whole bunch of things. Not for the joy of it, not even because it was absolutely necessary, but because if i hadnt done it no one else ever would have and people would go on being people when they really could stand to be so much more. But im getting ahead of myself here so lets back up.

Im near town center, i can see the cheesecake factory and the BP gas station off to my left, and nothing to my right, just as i remembered it. But some strange occurrence, something i still cant quite pinpoint, caused me to second-guess the route which i was taking, and off track i went. Could call it fate, but that would imply a host of things im not ready to deal with right now or ever, hopefully, so well discard the thought.

Im heading the wrong way, i know im heading the wrong way, so naturally i keep going. After not too long, i find myself the center of a gathering crowd. People are jeering and cheering and leering and tossing themselves in the air with no thought of who or what they might land on, and i tried to make my way out of it all, i did. I pleaded with a man to just get out of my way so i might pass, but he wasnt listening, and so when i looked into his mind and found that there was nothing, and that his case was that of everyone elses, i quickly realized what i was dealing with. They were consumerists, presumably ferel ones just now rediscovering the the shopping cart.

All of them went down without so much as waving a coupon in my face.

Moving forward, we see that much of the free world has been turned into some sort of experiment gone awry, some chemical abomination bent on self destruction. With a megaphone, i attempt to relay the message to everyone I can:

Halt all you conforming non conformists! You with the pencils in hand, keep writing, but never draw. Dont waste money on something youre going to eat and forget about when you could be constructing the dreams of a sinking generation instead! The truth will cut you as though a razors edge, stay at arms length. Believe what you hear and know what you say. This is a message for the people of my country: Stop what youre doing for the sake of inactivity. Acknowledge the plight of your situation, pay respects to the writers with the senses of humor, and go back to life. If you havent been able to put things into perspective yet it simply means you need new glasses. Continue.

And i was assaulted for this. Assaulted in my own home, on my own watch. And it couldnt have happened at a better time. I had just gotten done practicing a form of martial arts i had made up the prior evening at home, and was very pleased with its ineffectiveness at actually hurting anyone when i received a knock on the door by a strangers fist. This hurt me probably more than the door, so i lashed out with a viciousness unknown to most living things and in turn was rewarded swiftly with a puff of smoke. This joker was a smoker, and a floater, not to mention. I had tripped him, i thought, only he was not on the ground, quite the opposite really. So there he is, floating, puffing smoke in my face, and here I am, standing, inhaling that same smoke, when i get another knock on another door by some other strangers fist, and so i tell him we should check out the situation together, or alternatively he can take my number down and reschedule the appointforment for some other time. We roll together, as i knew we would, and realized a lot of things enroute to the backdoor, such as the facts that: A: color has literally no meaning, B: Ideas are either nonexistent or omnipotent and C: Life was the exact same back then when the animals were around

We share these epiphanys in unison and as ours minds embrace, we merge consciousness with one another if only for a fleeting moment, during which the brief state of mind we were rewarded served to not only permenantly increase our energy output but severed any bonds we may have had to the past or future. This granted us, for the time being, complete freedom. We lived not for any other moment but the one in synch with our lives, and accomplished things accordingly. For a bird to fly without having to flap its wings is the ultimate reward of any triumph.

When we do open the backdoor, neither one of us are surprised nothing is there. You see, it makes much more sense for us to travel to the door with the intentions of opening it to welcome someone in than it would to have just left it open in the first place, and knowing this, we are extremely comfortable with ourselves and eachother.

The note we found on the ground read like this:

You people must turn around and tread the backwaters from which you came. You had no right of exploration to begin with, you disrupt the flow of our airwaves, you completely wipe out your own animals! You have so little left to fight for, yet you still wander aimlessly, searching for something you cant even begin to fathom the purpose of. It is a comic tragedy in our eyes, like watching a deer charge a set of headlights, we watch you suffocate yourselves with words, reinforcing an already well grounded language barrier. The answers are all there. In the makeup of every individual, you have the equation in whole, yet you seemingly refuse to the plug the numbers in. Well, here is the only true warning you shall receive from us, your neighbors: Be wary of yesterday and tomorrow, for if both have not already passed through then neither ever will. The only thing you have to hold on to is this moment. Your only option is to start living this way, for you will not be able to sustain yourselves in any other manner for much longer. You will not be allowed to waste the last energy of our only dying sun. Save ___ Delete

The sadness I feel in this letter, this last hope of a pacifist race, is sweet to smell, and touches me softly. I think many thoughts about these well-meaning people, but do not shed a tear for them or my own race. We wont fix this planet in time and we both know it. They will get as little joy out of killing us as we will getting killed. There isnt any other option and if this isnt widely acknowledged right now it will be on the day of reckoning. I know this because things have made sense to me for a long time now. People are just too damn human, and humanity is full of too many people, if you can understand.

We can only lay down now and line up our prayers for a better tomorrow, God willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.