Thread Everyone's a hypocrite

I'm one of the greener minded people here yet I don't give a fuck about using tons of gas. Not only in my over driven truck, but the boat can easily suck down 40-60 gallons in a weekend during the summer.

I also burn used oil on bonfires.

fuck you have not changed one jot

that baseball cap will never face forward

not really. what would be sad is if i knew all of the celebs on uk's apprentice (if they had one). i'm definitely not going to win any pop culture trivial pursuit games, but most of the people on there are pretty notable (or at least jammed down our throats by the media). only a few of them are obscure.

which 2 do you know?

Penn and Takei. I think they're the only ones aside from Dee who have any global recognition. I know Cheryl Tiegs name but only from Family Guy. The men always seem to be better known celebs most years though.

To be fair when we have similar celebrity shows here I rarely know more than 2 or 3 in them either because I've only ever watched one soap in my life and I haven't watched normal TV for 7 years now.

Oh and (third post in a row) we have The Apprentice but it's based purely on business acumen and it's based on that premise so we don't have a celebrity circus. I don't think Alan Sugar (owner of Amstrad) who is the host would ever host a celebrity reality show.

clay aiken won american idol and is a famous gay guy. at least everything thinks he's gay? dunno if he ever came out or not, don't follow any of this stuff at all. he was the center of a lot of topical comedy though.

Debbie Gibson the crappy 80's popstar?

Adam Carolla and Arsenio hall are famous comedians here, comedy does't translate world wide usually. Same with Lisa Lamponelli.

Victoroa Gotti is John Gotti's daughter, who was a famous mafia boss here.

the rest are actor's you probably know if you looked them up (like Tia Carrere is the hot chick in Waynes World, and Lou Ferrigno is the incredible hulk), or people I wouldn't expect to have much international recognition.