Thread Everyone's a hypocrite

It's one thing to ask to do something. It's an entirely different thing to yell at someone for not already doing something.

Indeed. Plus a lot of these vegan punky types think they're rebelling....by joining in with veganism....and trying to tell other people to conform...while they're conforming.....

By my logic that makes me the rebel because I say fuck off to them and eat more meat.

I was veggie for 12 years, boyfriend for 20, so I've done my time.

Oh and they use Microsoft. So they can kiss my ass with their digital mcdonalds. <--- Always wins arguments with vegans btw. Try it next time they're assholes.

When someone attacks me, I usually make it a point on calling out every hypocrisy they may not even know about. I love vegans who drink wine and don't research what wines they drink seeing as some of them use tannin to make.

See most vegans I know make their own wine so.....

But yes it's hard to find a hard line vegan, and even then their shit stinks. Most vegan products have palm oil in so they're inadvertently annihilating oragutans. One vegan I know actually tried not eating anything with palm oil in. Which I think is pretty damn hard.

Indeed. Plus a lot of these vegan punky types think they're rebelling....by joining in with veganism....and trying to tell other people to conform...while they're conforming.....

By my logic that makes me the rebel because I say fuck off to them and eat more meat.

I was veggie for 12 years, boyfriend for 20, so I've done my time.

Oh and they use Microsoft. So they can kiss my ass with their digital mcdonalds. <--- Always wins arguments with vegans btw. Try it next time they're assholes.

I want to be different....like everyone else.

And all the vegans I know use Macs. But they do it because they're sheep and only buy it because Steve Jobs told them to.

See most vegans I know make their own wine so.....

But yes it's hard to find a hard line vegan, and even then their shit stinks. Most vegan products have palm oil in so they're inadvertently annihilating oragutans. One vegan I know actually tried not eating anything with palm oil in. Which I think is pretty damn hard.

At least they tried though. You got to give them credit for that.

Im just wondering what OS has to do with meat o_O

Windows now with 100% more COW

Round here the hipster crowd is obsessed with crApple.

Im just wondering what OS has to do with meat o_O

Windows now with 100% more COW

Round here the hipster crowd is obsessed with crApple.

It has to do with them being so anti-capitalist (which vegans invariably are) yet forgetting they use one of the biggest corporations daily. When you point it out they got nothing. Especially if you insert that you use linux and they do not and they're shitbirds.

Hence digital bigmacs, I may eat McDonalds but they use McSoftware, if you will.

It has to do with them being so anti-capitalist (which vegans invariably are) yet forgetting they use one of the biggest corporations daily. When you point it out they got nothing. Especially if you insert that you use linux and they do not and they're shitbirds.

Hence digital bigmacs, I may eat McDonalds but they use McSoftware, if you will.
Ah, the whole anti corporate thing isn't as big a deal around here. "Green" is what everyone salivates over and "organic."

Most computer hardware is made by large "capitalist" companies, so the entire premise of what operating system one uses making a big difference is... daft.

Yes. I get called a murderer, disgusting, and asked how could I eat a cute animal all the time.

I say I get attacked for eating meat almost as much as I get attacked for being Christian.

wut? stop hanging out with dirty hippies and this wouldn't be an issue.