Everyone welcome yoda634!

Thanks guys. :D :heart:

So, I'm a genmayer -- finally signed up over here, because genmay's going to hell. Then I realized that UF is basically all my favorite old genmay posters, but not on genmay. I think I'll be sticking around for a while.

Yeah, I did answer theac's questionnaire, but for those of you who didn't catch it: I'm Kyle, and I live in Atlanta during the school year (VA during the summer) and I'm a first year student at Georgia Tech.

Yep, w_a_w, I'll be at poker tonight.

why_ask_why said:
GOING GOING GONE!!!!
Yeah, ok, it's been going for a while. This IMNobody "lol moneyz" thing is the first thing that's really gotten me disenfranchised with the whole situation.

yoda634 said:
Yeah, ok, it's been going for a while. This IMNobody "lol moneyz" thing is the first thing that's really gotten me disenfranchised with the whole situation.

And hey, the chics are hotter here anyways (unless you ask Sarcasmo, but he doesn't like women :elfpenis: ).

Coqui said:
I think there are more females on here than males :fly:

Are you counting the gay guys as females as well? Cause if so, definitely. If not, it's hard to tell cause so many of the posts are feminine, it might be decieving.