Thread Everyone welcome me back

Doing well and enjoying our summer here. How has life been treating you?

You get used to it after a while.

Life is great!! Have to say for the first time ever I'm not a complete fuck up hahah.

Working, about halfway through my diploma, kids are happy and healthy and my relationship is stable and content. Not sure what's going on but hopefully it sticks.

Whats new with you?

Life is great!! Have to say for the first time ever I'm not a complete fuck up hahah.

Working, about halfway through my diploma, kids are happy and healthy and my relationship is stable and content. Not sure what's going on but hopefully it sticks.

Whats new with you?
Think you'll get married again?

Whats new with you?
Not much here truthfully. Enjoying the summer here and taking it easy for now. Really kind of boring, but sometimes boring is good. The only drama I've had is getting a new range installed but that's finally taken care of too so yea, boring but good!

My youth pastor used to say "if you're bored you're a boring person" but then we found out he was banging high school girlz

Didn't say I was bored - just don't have much excitement in my life, which honestly is good. Granted I dealt with stupid shit with both Best Buy & Sears Repair this summer, but other than hanging out, going to the gym & pool, avoiding crappy rainy weather - all that kind of stuff. Just a nice and easy going summer so far.

Kiddo is going to a cool space camp next week at our near by science center. He's looking forward to that - I'm looking forward to quite time during the day ;)

Didn't say I was bored - just don't have much excitement in my life, which honestly is good. Granted I dealt with stupid shit with both Best Buy & Sears Repair this summer, but other than hanging out, going to the gym & pool, avoiding crappy rainy weather - all that kind of stuff. Just a nice and easy going summer so far.

Kiddo is going to a cool space camp next week at our near by science center. He's looking forward to that - I'm looking forward to quite time during the day ;)
Space camp? Wtf be my mom pls

Space camp? Wtf be my mom pls
Not the cool space came in Alabama or whatever, but a camp at a local science center that's all about space. This is what the description says "Do you have the stuff it takes to become an astronaut? Spend a week with us learning about our solar system, rockets, and the wonders of space. Includes a visit to the incredible new Planetarium!" (apparently the largest planetarium in the state).

He went to one last year that was only a half day camp about dinosaurs but loved it. They did fun experiments and had a set up that was like digging for fossils. I think next year we'll try for Lego Robots. They really have a lot of cool options for the kids there to learn and have fun.

nothing wrong with being bored IMO, the word just triggers that memory for me

I love to lay low...especially on a rainy day in my jammies.