Everyone keeps saying my son is sooo small...

FlyNavy said:
would it be bad taste for a couple to register at autozone and newegg?

honestly? Yes

would I buy something from either. Of course.

zengirl said:
No no no, I mean all the different forks and spoons and knives that are set at a "proper" table setting.

Thats why I like chopsticks... keep it simple man
Oh thats never gonna happen
Unless you can make Mac n Cheese into a 7 course meal... you only need 1 :lol:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh, I didnt register for that many towels.
Bath towels, medium sized hair towels, hand towels and face cloths
6 of each :)
24 towels at $20 each would be $480. Assuming the hand towels are less and the bath towels are more, I would hope that they are made out of spun gold. Or thats in Canadian dollars.

smileynev said:
24 towels at $20 each would be $480. Assuming the hand towels are less and the bath towels are more, I would hope that they are made out of spun gold. Or thats in Canadian dollars.
Exactly. The Bath towels (the big ones) are like $15 a peice I believe.
I got the higher quality ones. Sometimes its not always a good idea to go cheep. I would rather not have to replace them in a year. Ya know?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Exactly. The Bath towels (the big ones) are like $15 a peice I believe.
I got the higher quality ones. Sometimes its not always a good idea to go cheep. I would rather not have to replace them in a year. Ya know?

Thats super expensive, though. I wouldn't feel comfortable asking for those as a set. Maybe if someone wanted to buy two for us or something.

FlyNavy said:
would it be bad taste for a couple to register at autozone and newegg?
This is my cousin's wedding registry at sears:

mangrunthur.JPG

so, that's a deep cleaner, a $500 vacuum, finish nailer, shop vac, tool set, tool bag, and a chain saw...

So, I think I'm going to buy the happy couple a chainsaw to celebrate their special day. :fly:

zengirl said:

http://uselessforums.com/files/051505/mangrunthur.JPG

so, that's a deep cleaner, a $500 vacuum, finish nailer, shop vac, tool set, tool bag, and a chain saw...

So, I think I'm going to buy the happy couple a chainsaw to celebrate their special day. :fly:

They can use the chainsaw to cut the cake

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think we spent a couple hundred on sale for a set of 4 nice onces for my wife and I, the guests get $5 ones from Homegoods.

I guess I'm a guest in my own home. The last two I bought were on clearance at Target for $4something.

zengirl said:

[IM]http://uselessforums.com/files/051505/mangrunthur.JPG[/IMG]

Thats just crazy. Don't register for shit thats not couple/marriage related.

smileynev said:
I guess I'm a guest in my own home. The last two I bought were on clearance at Target for $4something.

The one's I had when we got married were what was on sale at Kmart, but we got a bunch of nice ones for our wedding, so they have been put away and get used for cleaning up, or going to the pool or what not.

smileynev said:
I bought bright white fluffy 100% cotton towels for $20 apiece, I have 4 of them... they're white so they can be bleached (all of my towels get bleached) and the whitest ones are for company. :eek: I like white towels, bed linens... all that...

kiwi said:
When we have a UF meet at their house silly.
That's what chinette is for. Whenever I have meets at my house, we always use paper plates and plastic utensils and cups... no way am I doing all those dishes.

smileynev said:
Thats super expensive, though. I wouldn't feel comfortable asking for those as a set. Maybe if someone wanted to buy two for us or something.
It was a family member who picked it up for us. I would never expect a guest to spend that kind of money on a gift for us.

I dont expect anyone to spend anything on us really. They can spend $5 or $500... dosent bother me any

zengirl said:
That's what chinette is for. Whenever I have meets at my house, we always use paper plates and plastic utensils and cups... no way am I doing all those dishes.
No kidding :lol:
If I let those crazies in my house, I am putting all the breakable stuff away.