Everyone can calm down now

ChikkenNoodul said:
evilbunny.gif

:fly: :mad:

dreamwalker said:
Hmmmph. I guess us "senior citizens" are going to have to stick together around here too :p

I think I'm gonna too. The timing on this one was damned near perfect for me.
hush you nubile 23 year old college soroity girl.

who just happens to wear NCO.

:drool: :heart:

Onnotangu said:
hush you nubile 23 year old college soroity girl.

who just happens to wear NCO.

:drool: :heart:

23 years old, yeah, right, in my wildest dreams :fly:

I have a feeling that FMO and NCO thing is going to follow me around forever. Mondoz is to blame for that, I'm gonna have to hunt him down :eek:

:heart:

dreamwalker said:
23 years old, yeah, right, in my wildest dreams :fly:

I have a feeling that FMO and NCO thing is going to follow me around forever. Mondoz is to blame for that, I'm gonna have to hunt him down :eek:

:heart:
well that one set of pics didn't help stop the trend dearest. :drool: :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, I was about to quietly leave the other place

I had been considering that for some time now, but there were some people I knew I'd miss talking to. Quite a few of that number are already here, and I'm sure more of them will be coming. Dunno yet if I'm going to completely ditch the "other place" yet or not. I'll see what happens in the next few days, depends partly on who does and doesn't come here.

dreamwalker said:
I had been considering that for some time now, but there were some people I knew I'd miss talking to. Quite a few of that number are already here, and I'm sure more of them will be coming. Dunno yet if I'm going to completely ditch the "other place" yet or not. I'll see what happens in the next few days, depends partly on who does and doesn't come here.
I have a feeling my last post was yesterday :p

dreamwalker said:
Mine might turn out to be today, depends on which members find their way here.

Feel free to invite the good ones, as long as you're sure they will be responsible with the link.

And let's not make this an anti-any forum place. Those suck and just turn people off who like both. :heart:

fly said:
Feel free to invite the good ones, as long as you're sure they will be responsible with the link.

"responsible with the link" being the operative words. I don't want this place to be trashed.

And let's not make this an anti-any forum place. Those suck and just turn people off who like both. :heart:

QFT :heart:

fuck

This place is really starting to suck.

Plus, it smells like grandma's.