Everwood

There isn't a single show on TV that I would be upset or miss if they cancelled. When I watch TV it's mostly just a time waster while I sit and try to do nothing (hard with a 2 year old constantly saying "I need you", it is cute though.)

BTW:

LOL, I'LL GIVE YOU SOME EVERWOOD!

PSA: Manditory boner reference in an Everwood discussion met. Please proceed.

kiwi said:
There isn't a single show on TV that I would be upset or miss if they cancelled. When I watch TV it's mostly just a time waster while I sit and try to do nothing (hard with a 2 year old constantly saying "I need you", it is cute though.)

I'm with you. :cool: I tho I wold be upset if they cancelled Lost. Anything else I watch I only catch bits and pieces of while I'm actually doing something else. The couch potato life just ain't for me!

i'm a tv whore, i'll admit it. sundays and wednesdays are my favorite days for tv. lost, grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, veronica mars. that's my list.

Bubbles said:
dude, I only get channel 10......and I'm only posting 'cause I'm at my girlfriend's house, we're drinking gramma blues away
gramma blues... 0_o must be a southern thing.

Channel 10 is the CBC here :p

Bubbles said:
Channel 10 is CBS I think here.....and gramma blues means my girl's gramma is sick in the hospital and she needed a little E lovin to chill her out
Ah...

seriously I can think of nothing to add

Candy said:
Until you explained it I never would have watched it. Now I have a reason! Sounds good!

Yes please do and pass it along! It really is a great show. :D I've been waiting for it to come back for months now!