DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
elpmis need not reply

I sometimes think I would be a lot better off if I had asshole tendencies. You know, not taking shit and giving it back tenfold. If nothing else, it would turn a humdrum argument (read: verbal flogging) into a funtastic blowout. I'm sure I could be capable of it, but when the time comes I just find it easier to sit back and let it ride.

Anyone else feel like this?

edit:// this thread could also be called "Doormats, check in LOL AM I RITE??"

you can be more assertive without being mean. standing up for yourself doesn't make you the antagonizer.
a lot of crappy people stop their shit once called on it. the reason they keep behaving like that is because people let them get away with it rather than 'cause' a problem.

Am I making sense? I'm sleep deprived and speeking teh english is hard. :(

I have bitch tendencies, but that's the female version of an asshole rite?

I can give it back when I'm feeling like putting in the effort, I can hurt people around me without feeling any guilt and I can say hurtful things and not feel bad in the slightest.

But it's not a good thing. We all love you how you are Dirk, you're one of the good guys. :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I tell mean people I don't have time for their shit anymore.

Once you call 'em mean and laugh at their threats, you usually win.
It also helps if you fart on them - in my eyes that's the ultimate pwn

well that and sleeping with their wife and daughter at the same time

I'm only mean to the one's that I love. My parents raised me with many, many great attributes which I am very thankful for. But the one thing they did not give me was a backbone.

smileynev said:
I'm only mean to the one's that I love. My parents raised me with many, many great attributes which I am very thankful for. But the one thing they did not give me was a backbone.
The ability to feast off gas station products without having a constant case of the hot sloppy ploppy isn't an attribute.

theacoustician said:
The ability to feast off gas station products without having a constant case of the hot sloppy ploppy isn't an attribute.
No, that was earned through years of effort.

Nemo said:
I have bitch tendencies, but that's the female version of an asshole rite?

I can give it back when I'm feeling like putting in the effort, I can hurt people around me without feeling any guilt and I can say hurtful things and not feel bad in the slightest.

But it's not a good thing. We all love you how you are Dirk, you're one of the good guys. :heart:
Thanks. :)

I'm only an asshole when I need to be........ my tolerance for other people's shit around here at work is pretty high, but if someone steps over the line, they're gonna get it. No if's, and's or but's about it.

Otherwise, I'm calm as a cucumber.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Getting their wife/daughter pregnant, then selling the kid to gypsies > that
Getting wife pregnant, turning son gay > that.