Ever wish you could be a mean person?

This thread took a turn for the
nevboner0cu.gif

Ryokurin said:
No, I can be a bitch If I want to. I've been called a downright heartless asshole sometimes, I just can turn it on and off at will.
I have a question. When you're being a heartless asshole, do you ever look back on your actions with regret or guilt or is it a truly heartless action?

zengirl said:
I have a question. When you're being a heartless asshole, do you ever look back on your actions with regret or guilt or is it a truly heartless action?

:eek: It's YOU! :D

My answer to the question not directed at me- it doesn't do you any good to be a heartless asshole if you're going to regret it or feel guilty about it later. The way I look at it is, if I'm pushed to the point of being an asshole, there's no reason for me to feel bad about it later. Make sense??

BigDov said:
:eek: It's YOU! :D

My answer to the question not directed at me- it doesn't do you any good to be a heartless asshole if you're going to regret it or feel guilty about it later. The way I look at it is, if I'm pushed to the point of being an asshole, there's no reason for me to feel bad about it later. Make sense??
It makes sense and I approve the theory, however, I find I cannot practice. Whenever I pull an asshole move, I always feel really shitty about it after. I'll actually obsess and worry about it... even shit I pull on the internet, I always feel guilty later.

I don't think I was meant to be mean. :(

OMG IT's YOU!!

:heart:

zengirl said:
It makes sense and I approve the theory, however, I find I cannot practice. Whenever I pull an asshole move, I always feel really shitty about it after. I'll actually obsess and worry about it... even shit I pull on the internet, I always feel guilty later.

I don't think I was meant to be mean. :(

OMG IT's YOU!!

Well, it's a damn rare thing if I do get that wound up at someone actually. It takes alot to get my panties in a wad enough to really really be an asshole these days. I've been an asshole and not regretted it, and I've been an asshole, only to have felt a bit sad that I was *shrug* Everyone's different :)

It's entirely possible you weren't meant to be mean........ it's hard to say.

:fly: Missed ya ;)

BigDov said:
Well, it's a damn rare thing if I do get that wound up at someone actually. It takes alot to get my panties in a wad enough to really really be an asshole these days. I've been an asshole and not regretted it, and I've been an asshole, only to have felt a bit sad that I was *shrug* Everyone's different :)

It's entirely possible you weren't meant to be mean........ it's hard to say.

:fly: Missed ya ;)

It's a Buddha thing... :lol: try out different extremes and find out that moderation is key. I haven't been around anywhere lately for this reason, made a lot of changes in life lately, big changes... mostly centered around my tolerance for asshole in myself and those around me.

:heart: 4u

zengirl said:
It's a Buddha thing... :lol: try out different extremes and find out that moderation is key. I haven't been around anywhere lately for this reason, made a lot of changes in life lately, big changes... mostly centered around my tolerance for asshole in myself and those around me.

I can respect that, alot. It's pretty difficult realizing that you've got something that needs to change inside you..... I kinda got to the same point in my life a couple years ago, and just decided that it takes way less effort to be a nicer person than it does to be an asshole all the time :) No Buddha involved in that decision whatsoever either :D

:heart: 2u2

zengirl said:

Big changes? Like what?

theacoustician said:
Big changes? Like what?
I moved, I quit drinking, enrolled in classes at a local cc, and most importantly I think, I met someone who is teaching me what life is like without negativity and drama.

Work isn't the best thing in my life anymore, it's what I get through before the fun starts.

zengirl said:
I moved, I quit drinking, enrolled in classes at a local cc, and most importantly I think, I met someone who is teaching me what life is like without negativity and drama.

Work isn't the best thing in my life anymore, it's what I get through before the fun starts.
Now you just need a new job and you'd be set.

theacoustician said:
Now you just need a new job and you'd be set.
My old job doesn't seem so bad anymore ;)

Life is good right now, something I'm not entirely used to, but I'm hanging in there :lol:

hm... Heartless Bastard has a certain nice ring to it, not that i'd call myself that, or even close to that yet, but, i don't know, something to aspire to be maybe... sometime i think that i regret way too much stuff....

1.) become heartless bastard
2.) ..profit