Ever wish you could be a mean person?

i hate that i'm classed as a nice guy alot of the time, i'm not, i just hate pissing people off and causing arguements. Maybe from now on i'll be alot more truthful and cause arguements if they are warrented, i mean i and everyone has an opinoin, and from now on i'll be expressing it alot more. Thanks..

Restless said:
i hate that i'm classed as a nice guy alot of the time, i'm not, i just hate pissing people off and causing arguements. Maybe from now on i'll be alot more truthful and cause arguements if they are warrented, i mean i and everyone has an opinoin, and from now on i'll be expressing it alot more. Thanks..

OMG NOW YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

Nemo said:
Nothing untruthful in anything I said. I've dated "nice guys" and well....they're just too nice. I'm sure you'd love it if everyone did everything for you and was willing to put up with all your shit and not complain, but all the things I hate about someone make up a relationship too. All the little arguments you have over stupid things like toe nail clippings make up a relationship. Bending over backwards to accomodate someone usually makes sure you'll eventually get left behind. Sorry

Oh I'm not down for the 'bending over backwards' crap. Although I should probably think of some more exciting stuff. Help a brother out. I'm seeing a girl who lives an hour away (near the beach but in a place I know nothing about) who's a vegetarian. I need some exciting date ideas.

Millions said:
Oh I'm not down for the 'bending over backwards' crap. Although I should probably think of some more exciting stuff. Help a brother out. I'm seeing a girl who lives an hour away (near the beach but in a place I know nothing about) who's a vegetarian. I need some exciting date ideas.

Nice pizza place before a movie? Make a nice meal for her, all vegetarian and then walk on the beach?

I have no idea, I don't do dates very often and I don't know what the chick likes.

Nemo said:
Nice pizza place before a movie? Make a nice meal for her, all vegetarian and then walk on the beach?

I have no idea, I don't do dates very often and I don't know what the chick likes.

<clubs you with something hard and unpleasant> Well that don't help!

Actually she's a film buff so I think I'm pretty safe with some dinner and a cool, independent movie or something. She's way out of my league though...which is why I'm trying to do something really cool. She took me to a comedy club over the weekend. That was pretty unique.

DirkPhoenix said:
I guess I attribute standing up for myself as being mean, since that's what i've been labeled as when I try.

Then you must be dealing with some whiney bitches.

DirkPhoenix said:
I guess I attribute standing up for myself as being mean, since that's what i've been labeled as when I try.
something tells me you work with a lot of liberal pinko commies - you gotta tell those bitches to shut the fuck up and fuck off - be sure to remind them that if it wasn't for affirmative action they would not have a job. Then, you gotta throw a dip in, flick them off and loudly say "so when's the next Brickyard 500?"

I find I have quite the opposite issue. I'm fairly vocal with objections or feelings of being taken advantage of. I've been told I'm a "very strong person", "aggressive", and "bold"... (read: bitch)

I don't like how it feels to be this way, when I see myself doing it or realize I came on too strong and made someone else feel bad, it's a shitty thing to live with. I'm working on being nicer because I do think that being nice gets you much further than being an asshole. Being assertive is good, but you need to combine that with a measure of class and tact because stepping on toes does nobody any good.

I think it is vital to maintain a certain level of assertiveness though, I agree with fly, nobody likes someone who's spineless... Only very frail egos need yesmen.

DirkPhoenix said:
labeled by who?