Ever wish you could be a mean person?

Pandora said:
I know whatcha mean Dirk. I'm always nicer than I should be. But being passive agressive has it's benefits too! Haven't figured out what they are yet tho.

When you finally snap people don't even know what hit them...

...of course that isn't always a benefit, it is?

I wish I could be an asshole to women. I really do.

Girls ALWAYS go for the guys who want nothing more then to get in their pants, use them, put them down. Seriously. I'd say almost 8 out of 10 girls are like that. Even though they'll lie and say they're not. The nice guys always finish last.

Millions said:
I wish I could be an asshole to women. I really do.

Girls ALWAYS go for the guys who want nothing more then to get in their pants, use them, put them down. Seriously. I'd say almost 8 out of 10 girls are like that. Even though they'll lie and say they're not. The nice guys always finish last.

I think the only reason "nice guys come last" is because nice guys are so goddamn boring. They do what you want them to, when you want them, how you want them to. They're almost devoid of personality, nice guys are fine as friends but boring boyfriends. Chicks with nothing exciting going on could tolerate a boring, nice guy I guess, some people just want that but I need someone who's interesting. And there's no way I'd go for the asshole kinda guy either, infact I usually tell guys like that on no undercertain terms that they can go fuck themselves, cos they're sure as hell not gonna fuck me.

</rant>

Nemo said:
I think the only reason "nice guys come last" is because nice guys are so goddamn boring. They do what you want them to, when you want them, how you want them to. They're almost devoid of personality, nice guys are fine as friends but boring boyfriends. Chicks with nothing exciting going on could tolerate a boring, nice guy I guess, some people just want that but I need someone who's interesting. And there's no way I'd go for the asshole kinda guy either, infact I usually tell guys like that on no undercertain terms that they can go fuck themselves, cos they're sure as hell not gonna fuck me.

</rant>

seriously, i know what you mean. i like my guy to smack me around on MW and cook me dinner on TTrF. works out nice.

ieholly said:
seriously, i know what you mean. i like my guy to smack me around on MW and cook me dinner on TTrF. works out nice.

I don't like assholes or guys who slap me round just because I don't like my guys to be nice constantly. I want someone who does have moods just like me, and who makes jokes and is loving but not completely sappy and just pathetic ya know?

Well no you prolly don't, I have very weird taste in a lot of things. :D

Nemo said:
I don't like assholes or guys who slap me round just because I don't like my guys to be nice constantly. I want someone who does have moods just like me, and who makes jokes and is loving but not completely sappy and just pathetic ya know?

Well no you prolly don't, I have very weird taste in a lot of things. :D

i do. i have that and its great. :)

Nemo said:
Wanna make me a clone? Right now I have an emobitch. :lol:

i keep asking him to make me one too. i'll ask him for 2 next time. even nice guys have moods. they just take longer to show up. :)

Nemo said:

</rant>

lol. That's a lie and you know it! :p

Millions said:
lol. That's a lie and you know it! :p

Nothing untruthful in anything I said. I've dated "nice guys" and well....they're just too nice. I'm sure you'd love it if everyone did everything for you and was willing to put up with all your shit and not complain, but all the things I hate about someone make up a relationship too. All the little arguments you have over stupid things like toe nail clippings make up a relationship. Bending over backwards to accomodate someone usually makes sure you'll eventually get left behind. Sorry