Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
.. for booty??

i don't think i ever have. . not on purpose.. i think geiger brought some girls over one time that he paid.. but I ain't pay for it.. haha..

aaaahhh... .professionals.. :D

I know a dude who bought a hooker. She came to his house, but he was too coked up to perform. She charged him $200 for that 1st visit, but told him she'd come back out that night for free if he could get it going. She also said that any night after, since she knew him at that point, would be $100. I guess that extra hundo is like a sign-up fee.

I, personally, have never ordered up any wimmenz, although Ame and I tried to talk some chick at the DH into going home with us.

A message for the kiddies: don't mix alcohol and ecstacy near a strip bar

I know a dude who bought a hooker. She came to his house, but he was too coked up to perform. She charged him $200 for that 1st visit, but told him she'd come back out that night for free if he could get it going. She also said that any night after, since she knew him at that point, would be $100. I guess that extra hundo is like a sign-up fee.

I, personally, have never ordered up any wimmenz, although Ame and I tried to talk some chick at the DH into going home with us.

:lol: That was a funny night.

...and no I would never pay for sex, thats like an all time low. :hs:

make it sound like netflix and shit... lmao at "sign up fee"..

i always say "threesomes (only with your LADY i guess) look good on paper."

little uncomfortable that next morning probably..

Well yes, theres that.

Even a random hookup will usually entail drinks being purchased... or something similar.

Sex ain't free, ever.
Psh. Not even random hookups. Girls think it's "special" if you take them for a walk in the park at night. Which is free, especially if you walk from their house to the park.

kekeke

Psh. Not even random hookups. Girls think it's "special" if you take them for a walk in the park at night. Which is free, especially if you walk from their house to the park.

kekeke

The payment is time in this case. Where are these women who are willing to go to a park at night with a guy, unless shes known him for ages?

Status
Not open for further replies.