Ever lose an entire evening?

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I have; and I don't think It was because of drunkeness. Well, I mean I don't really look drunk in the pictures so It must be some sort of mental block.

last night I asked April to email me pics from a specific gathering. She did (Thank you April) and also included pics from ANOTHER evening (she thinks it was around Dec 10) that I have no recollection of. The only reason I knew It was a different day from the night I asked for, was because the Track suit was a different color!

Anyhow, here are some pics for you to giggle at. Even with these my memory has not been jogged.

May, Zac, B and Willy

Amy Zac Dogs.JPG

Amy & April

Amy_April.JPG

Amy, Mikey & April

Amy_Mikey_April.JPG

Zac and I imitating the version of nutcracker we went to see:

Amy_Zac thumbs.JPG

Zac and the Mrs.

April_Zac.JPG

Where the hell was Shawn????

omg wtf roller hookers?

kbvk9f.jpg

I'm sorry, I found this pic from a news article and its pricelessness required that I immediately post it somewhere.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
omg wtf roller hookers?

kbvk9f.jpg

I'm sorry, I found this pic from a news article and its pricelessness required that I immediately post it somewhere.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was "Terry" from RENO 911. He's the gay rollar skating guy who got caught giving oral sex to patrons at "TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS" :fly:

Candy said:
The first thing I thought of when I saw this was "Terry" from RENO 911. He's the gay rollar skating guy who got caught giving oral sex to patrons at "TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS" :fly:

The 1st season episode where he was "selling oranges" to passing motorists was hilarious.

"And then this guy down the street had this flame thrower and he was holding this baby and he was like "I'm gonna burn this baby!" and I started crying."

Candy said:
You would think; but no... not anytime soon. I don't wear them when I go out, usually, just around the house cuz they are cute and so damn comfy!
Ok, as long as you don't wear them out shopping with your fake Louis Vuitton purse :lol:
You know the type of girls I'm talking about :p