WTF Ever look down at your crotch....

Not at all, but it wouldn't be a bad thing if male directors and screen writers stopped writing in sick, dominating rape scenes all the time which just normalises stereotypes in our society. But w/e, I'm too pissy today to discuss rape culture.

movies should only be about happy things like bunnies

Not that either.

But rape culture. And I won't really back down from it bothering me either.

rapists generally are narcissists to the point of being a socio-path, they have little use for social interaction or "culture" they would do as they see fit to satisfy themselves before tossing it aside for the next satisfaction, other people never have much to do with their lives

rapists generally are narcissists to the point of being a socio-path, they have little use for social interaction or "culture" they would do as they see fit to satisfy themselves before tossing it aside for the next satisfaction, other people never have much to do with their lives

Serial rapists sure, but your run of the mill rapist a lot of the time doesn't even realise he's raped someone because he honestly doesn't care enough about consent.

Serial rapists sure, but your run of the mill rapist a lot of the time doesn't even realise he's raped someone because he honestly doesn't care enough about consent.

you are generally describing the same person but at different stages in their narcissism... keep in mind the behavior develops like anything else, isolated rapes are rare unless the person was unable to do it like jail or injury

you are generally describing the same person but at different stages in their narcissism... keep in mind the behavior develops like anything else, isolated rapes are rare unless the person was unable to do it like jail or injury

you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Just admit NME is right and move on, man. Your experience in the psychology field is irrelevant.

:shifty: