WTF Ever look down at your crotch....

23776272.jpg

better they know their role

I played most of a round of golf with my fly undone. Played great. Fixed it when someone noticed. Played shitty.

Coincidence?

Yeah. And was Casper actually the guy in the movie, or do they share the name?

Casper was a character along with Telly... they had the morality of an ancient Greek on PCP
it involved massive drug use, manipulation for sex and rape at the end via Casper sticking it into a girl that was drugged out of her mind "shhh it's Casper" is all he said... she was HIV+ so I guess jokes on him

too much real shit in that movie

I'm sorry, I keep thinking about how you raped a girl with AIDS

I apologize and will attempt to move past this :D

this...made reference to it yesterday...

God I hated that movie
I mean is was well done but that bothered more than virtually any movie I had seen that year or two

srsly - can't think of another movie that's bothered me like that one...

Casper was a character along with Telly... they had the morality of an ancient Greek on PCP
it involved massive drug use, manipulation for sex and rape at the end via Casper sticking it into a girl that was drugged out of her mind "shhh it's Casper" is all he said... she was HIV+ so I guess jokes on him

too much real shit in that movie

Movie I remember, Casper was passing around the HIV or whatever. One girl that only had sex one time was HIV+ while the other little slut who had been triple tag teamed wasnt (message was a little heavy handed there), and the HIV girl was trying to track down the douchebag to tell him to stop banging cause he had the HIV but was too late