Ever have one of those "I told you so" moments?

Pandora said:
Seriously, I can't imagine any job could be fun enough to be worth that.

So what's the deal now f33nx? Do you have to get tests n'stuff done? Or are you okay now?
i'm pretty much okay now. they said that if my condition worsens to just go straight to the emergency room again, do not pass go, all that good stuff. when i left, they HAD to remind me that this shit is a nasty known carcinogen (which i did know, since i HAD actually read the damn MSDS about it). now that i have the stuff in a safer, stabler form (i don't have to wear a mask when working with it) i should be okay. it was just a wake up call that i'm not invicible in lab, but there should have been measures, more costly or not, to prevent what happened today. it also reminded me of my cousin, who worked in chem labs before any of these safety standards really came into place (shit, they were still mouth pipetting back then), and definitely put me back in the cautious perspective of what i work with and why i work with it. hopefully i won't see any long term effects from what happened today, but hopefully by the time this crap would cause me cancer, i'll have cured it.

F33nX said:
i'm pretty much okay now. they said that if my condition worsens to just go straight to the emergency room again, do not pass go, all that good stuff. when i left, they HAD to remind me that this sh*t is a nasty known carcinogen (which i did know, since i HAD actually read the d*mn MSDS about it). now that i have the stuff in a safer, stabler form (i don't have to wear a mask when working with it) i should be okay. it was just a wake up call that i'm not invicible in lab, but there should have been measures, more costly or not, to prevent what happened today. it also reminded me of my cousin, who worked in chem labs before any of these safety standards really came into place (sh*t, they were still mouth pipetting back then), and definitely put me back in the cautious perspective of what i work with and why i work with it. hopefully i won't see any long term effects from what happened today, but hopefully by the time this crap would cause me cancer, i'll have cured it.

Well as soon as you figure out that cure for cancer thing, can you figure out a way to reverse brain damage in stroke victims? :D That would about cover all my familys medical problems.

Pandora said:
Well as soon as you figure out that cure for cancer thing, can you figure out a way to reverse brain damage in stroke victims? :D That would about cover all my familys medical problems.
mine too! i'll get right on that.

elpmis said:
I like the feel of the metal against the back of my right palm

My carry gun is polymer, so I don't get that regardless of wearing gloves. I get it with my 1911 though. :p

KNYTE said:
My carry gun is polymer, so I don't get that regardless of wearing gloves. I get it with my 1911 though. :p

And here I thought he was practicing masturbation with a metal dildo.

taeric said:
And here I thought he was practicing masturbation with a metal dildo.

This is particularly funny, because people who do not like .40 (which is what I carry) refer to it as a "hot load".

KNYTE said:
This is particularly funny, because people who do not like .40 (which is what I carry) refer to it as a "hot load".

:lol: never really thought about it like that. My SIG Pro 2340 is .40 caliber (.357 ammo is too expensive). I now have the urge to go squeeze off a few hot loads :drool:

KNYTE said:

:lol: never really thought about it like that. My SIG Pro 2340 is .40 caliber (.357 ammo is too expensive). I now have the urge to go squeeze off a few hot loads :drool:

KNYTE said:

KNYTE said:

HK Compact .40 is the best carry weapon I've seen yet. That's mine.