Ever have a person you absolutely cannot STAND?

H

Hard_Rocker

So, I just registered at Tempmay. And then I realized whose forum it is. I have PMed him asking to be IP banned so that I can't go back... So I should be banned within a few hours of registering... kind of sad, but I just can't STAND him. :mad:

Hard_Rocker said:
So, I just registered at Tempmay. And then I realized whose forum it is. I have PMed him asking to be IP banned so that I can't go back... So I should be banned within a few hours of registering... kind of sad, but I just can't STAND him. :mad:
:confused: who can you not stand at a forum? Why do you harbor such hate in your heart you carry it from forum to forum? You should probably step away from the internet if you're going to be so disturbed by someone else's presence this way.

It's not limited to the internet... I just want absolutely nothing to do with him and I didn't realize Tempmay was his forum. I will avoid a forum because of distain for the owner/operator just as I would a brick and mortar business.

Sad, isn't it?

Hard_Rocker said:
It's not limited to the internet... I just want absolutely nothing to do with him and I didn't realize Tempmay was his forum. I will avoid a forum because of distain for the owner/operator just as I would a brick and mortar business.

Sad, isn't it?
But why? :confused: Is there some backstory here?

zengirl said:
But why? :confused: Is there some backstory here?

I left everything out for a reason, it's not important. I just wanted to vent and the person I was venting on originally got offline. :p

Hard_Rocker said:
I left everything out for a reason, it's not important. I just wanted to vent and the person I was venting on originally got offline. :p
:confused: But it strikes me as odd that you would take anger you hold at one forum and vent it at a completely different one. I mean no personal offense, but maybe you're taking it all a little too personally??

zengirl said:
:confused: But it strikes me as odd that you would take anger you hold at one forum and vent it at a completely different one. I mean no personal offense, but maybe you're taking it all a little too personally??

no, that's what I'm saying, it's not just forum-based. Real life comes into play. And I've got noone IRL to vent at right now, so internet people get it. :p

Anyway I'm going to sleep before I go off.

Onnotangu said:
meh the people i can't stand are mostly dead now so it really doesn't matter.
I'm not dead. :(

I'm getting better.

I don't want to get on the cart

BRING OUT YER DEAD

Takes too much energy to hate someone, especially online.
I'd rather hate them in person :p