Ever have a person you absolutely cannot STAND?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
41,158
6,206
723
Robin Hood Country
theacoustician said:
I think I'm that person for many people out there.

Never, although I see many arguments arising over tea if we ever get the chance to meet. :heart:

I can't stand some people in my school. There's this fat (and I mean FAT, like April style), rich, self absorbed drama queen and she's desperate for friends. And I hate her, she clings to me, and I'm mean to her, and everytime she gets drunk I slap her, but she never remembers, cos she's drunk.
 
D

Detman101

Guest
Aye, the last time I banged my daughter's mother about 3 years back when she was passing through MD on her way to NY. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as her but grudge-f*cking is the best.
I tore that booty up. She is a total minion of the devil but she has a body that won't quit.
:lol:
 
D

Datgurl

Guest
Detman101 said:
Aye, the last time I banged my daughter's mother about 3 years back when she was passing through MD on her way to NY. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as her but grudge-f*cking is the best.
I tore that booty up. She is a total minion of the devil but she has a body that won't quit.
:lol:
:lol: You and that ex of yours.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Detman101 said:
Aye, the last time I banged my daughter's mother about 3 years back when she was passing through MD on her way to NY. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as her but grudge-f*cking is the best.
I tore that booty up. She is a total minion of the devil but she has a body that won't quit.
:lol:


You have just elevated yourself 3 notches up the coolness scale in my eyes dude :lol:
 
D

Detman101

Guest
BigDov said:
You have just elevated yourself 3 notches up the coolness scale in my eyes dude :lol:

Hehe, thanks for the vote of confidence.
:D
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
You have a daughter? How old is she :)

You know grudge f*ching isn't the best....no love=no good... :(

Detman101 said:
Aye, the last time I banged my daughter's mother about 3 years back when she was passing through MD on her way to NY. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as her but grudge-f*cking is the best.
I tore that booty up. She is a total minion of the devil but she has a body that won't quit.
:lol:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Kevlar said:
You have a daughter? How old is she :)

You know grudge f*ching isn't the best....no love=no good... :(


That's an interesting take on it..... I kinda thought they were both willingly using each other in that situation, so no love = all good for them :confused:
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
I know what you mean, but I was disagreeing that it's not the best.

BigDov said:
That's an interesting take on it..... I kinda thought they were both willingly using each other in that situation, so no love = all good for them :confused: