Ever been to New Hampshire?

dbzeag said:
I have moved to second? :(

You can get to home base with him if you lock him out of his own apartment, steal his car and make him get a restraining order on you.

amirite inline? :fly:

April23 said:
You can get to home base with him if you lock him out of his own apartment, steal his car and make him get a restraining order on you.

amirite inline? :fly:
all except the restraining order. He has to get one on me :p

ZING..

inline4 said:
i'm in Manchester working off Elm street. I have no clue where that puts me but i will have a rental car and as always a lovely expense account.

I've been told its beautiful up there so i'm very much looking forward to it.

If I'm not mistaken Elm Street is the place to hang out as far as bars, etc go. Shawn I think that is where Mike took us.

Anyhow, since you are there for work, Manchester really is a decent place to be. If you were going to sight see I would tell you to go to Keene, Laconia, or Vermont.

Anyhow, have a good time - Im sure the weather is great right now.

Candy said:
If I'm not mistaken Elm Street is the place to hang out as far as bars, etc go. Shawn I think that is where Mike took us.

Anyhow, since you are there for work, Manchester really is a decent place to be. If you were going to sight see I would tell you to go to Keene, Laconia, or Vermont.

Anyhow, have a good time - Im sure the weather is great right now.
its beautiful. 70ish degrees. I'm unfortunately not here to party much but thats ok as i have plenty to keep me busy. I'm sure i'll get lost driving around a few times and just ... enjoy the scenory (sp)

inline4 said:
software consulant. I basically show up and install and configure crap and go home.

one to two weeks at each place then off to the next place.

Well, I can think of worse places to be sent. I worked for a company once who sent our consultants to India - one got really really sick and had to leave the project.

If you do get some free time, try to go up to Laconia and Weir's beach. Shawn did not get the pleasure of seeing the place, but it really is beautiful.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You could always drive down to Boston to visit Chikken :shady:

how far away is it? I might be able to do that on Thursday. My flight isn't until 2

I do need to be to work on friday at some point though.