Ever been to New Hampshire?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Well i'm going on monday morning and was wondering if anyone had some tips on places to visit and things to see.

that is all..

:D
:heart:

Well since their main tourist spot Old Man of The Mountain went the way of Steve Irwin a few years ago I think you are SOL.

Galen said:
I would love to go there in the fall, looks really nice.

Oh, for fuck's sake... you people have fall in Ireland. Or have your ancestors already chopped all the trees down in order to make the entire nation resemble some flat, treeless hellhole like a contemporary American subdivision?

itburnswhenipee said:
Oh, for fuck's sake... you people have fall in Ireland. Or have your ancestors already chopped all the trees down in order to make the entire nation resemble some flat, treeless hellhole like a contemporary American subdivision?
For a start, I'm living in Belfast while attending University. The only trees I see are the ones that line the streets in this area. For the past few years the trees here have only started becoming xanthophyllic in late November, and only for a week or so before the leaves fall off.

This shitstorm is nothing compared with the fall foliage in North America. Planning a trip to Paris in the next few weeks though, so I might take pictures there if there's a demand.

And I can agree with you. There's huge demand for housing here. In the last 6 years my hometown has expanded x2. Every house looks the same. There's still great places to go though, like Connemara in the West. I hope to take my girlfriend there and let her experience the place. It's very private and untouched, but it's permanently fucking freezing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connemara

Last edited:
i'm in Manchester working off Elm street. I have no clue where that puts me but i will have a rental car and as always a lovely expense account.

I've been told its beautiful up there so i'm very much looking forward to it.