Ever been conned?

Duke you're such an ass :p

I am, I really am :cool:

Duke, why don't you ever let anything slide... or ignore people? I think this is why chicks hate you. :lol:

Oh, I let lots of things slide. Sometimes, though, somethings just deserve a response. Like bruised fruit at the grocery store. Do those fucks not understand how that kind of shit affects us?

Shalimar has tilted his gucci shades and crossed his arms after reading of dukes hatred for his people

It's true. I hate white people. It might explain the bouts of self loathing.

i've worn cheapass sunglasses forever for 1 single reason...

i only wear them on the weekend and very rarely do i still have them by the end of the weekend. they've either been misplaced during riding my atv, or fallen off the boat, or something similar.

i've worn cheapass sunglasses forever for 1 single reason...

i only wear them on the weekend and very rarely do i still have them by the end of the weekend. they've either been misplaced during riding my atv, or fallen off the boat, or something similar.

This.

Buying $25+ sunglasses is retarded.

I dont have a problem paying for a decent pair of sunglasses.
I wear them all the time, especially on the bike. Plus Im acutally able to hang on to them for more than a day. My price ceiling is maybe 30 buck tho.

I don't spend more than 20 on sunglasses but do may sure they at least bothered to put the uv protection sticker on them before I buy them. Mall kiosk sunglasses for win!

The more expensive the sun glasses, the most faster I lose them. It's as much a truth as water being wet.

I don't see how people do that. I lose shit pretty often, but never my sunglasses. I picked my Raybans off a buddy for $60 So I take them to the lake. If I lose them oh f-ing well. They were good glasses but I'm not out a couple hundred bones. I think holding on to the cases also could help. Not trying to talk any one into spending more money on glasses :tard:Just trying to keep you from losing them.

No, I know. I makes no sense. I don't lose anything else. Keys, MPs players, phones, wallets, all the stuff that normall gets left and/or forgotten, I'm good with.

But I buy a really nice pair of shades, within 1-2 weeks, no shit, their gone. I even keep the cases, used them religiously, but 1 slip of the shade memory, and boom, gone glasses. It might be that when I buy expensive shades, they are normally the type that people will gladly pocket though, which pisses me off.

No, I know. I makes no sense. I don't lose anything else. Keys, MPs players, phones, wallets, all the stuff that normall gets left and/or forgotten, I'm good with.

But I buy a really nice pair of shades, within 1-2 weeks, no shit, their gone. I even keep the cases, used them religiously, but 1 slip of the shade memory, and boom, gone glasses. It might be that when I buy expensive shades, they are normally the type that people will gladly pocket though, which pisses me off.

I had a pair of Oakleys that I'd worn out for TX OU. They were at $200 and I left them at OTB. I turned right back around to go get them.... GONE. I was pissed. If I go to a friends house and it gets dark I often leave them if we go out, cause they drop me off at home. My friends are trust wrothy though so I know I will get them back. I do think I'd lose my shit if my Tom Fords came up missing.