Evel Knievel died today.

Maxim ran an article on him not too long ago and they listed all of the bones he had broken. He held records for most broken bones. It was unbelievable he lived as long as he did.

Still a shame.

Sad that he passed on but he was a really mean old dude. I saw his tour bus last week, couldnt understand why he still had a tour bus?

He had to be well into his 80s right?

ops, 69, i should read first

I loved this toy when I was a kid

vinekset.jpg

Sad that he passed on but he was a really mean old dude. I saw his tour bus last week, couldnt understand why he still had a tour bus?

He had to be well into his 80s right?

ops, 69, i should read first

It was how he made money. I saw a documentary the history channel or some other channel did on him this summer. Most of the millions he made in his prime he blew on various things. He basically lived on the road and the trailer was his museum. He also addressed the opinion that he's bitter to his son doing things he couldn't. He was just pretty point blank on his opinions about things and everyone took it the wrong way. They probably will run it all weekend.

it's Ryo!!! Long time, no see!!! How are you? Spange told me he ran into you the other night...we should get together!

it was Kanye West

:lol:

tho i don't know whether W likes Evil or not, that's not what polo meant.

EK sued 'Ye over copyright infringement or something. in his "touch the sky" video kanye tried to jump snake river canyon like evil and evil was :mad:

but apparently, kanye recently flew to the bay and they cleared everything up. the old "settled out of court".