Evar wonder how you get a poltergeist fscking up your life?

it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost like the poof of when you manage to nail the sweet spot on the baseball bat.

like cotton.

:drool:

disclaimer: i canNOT figure out how to make this sound right. :(
another disclaimer: i canNOT figure out how to describe the blueberry muffin poof sound and the sweet spot of the baseball bat sound.
yet another disclaimer: nevermind.

Last edited:
if they poof it means you didn't put enough butter in the recipe. they should thunk, not poof

there's no crying in baseball!

Now I feel compelled to drop muffins on the floor. But then they might get cat hair on them and that whole 5 second rule thing happens..

put a paper towel down first

:waw:

OK FIRST of all, i am not BAKING these mySELF. they are the big ol' ones from publix. but i'm sure any jumbo muffin would do.

SECOND, there IS crying in baseball. and softball. win. lose. get hit in the face. tear your ACL. you can cry. it's ok.

THIRD, you canNOT put a paper towel down first because then it won't POOF!!!!

:mad:

you people!!

let's move on to an easier, fun sound. if you fold up a cereal box into a long, rectangular strip and then fold it back and forth, it sounds like creaky leather. :drool:

hey does anyone know why when you bend a credit card in half back and forth really fast it gets really hot? it doesn't take too many bends to get hot, either.