Evacuation halted from the Superdome?

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
WTF is wrong with people? They started SHOOTING at the evac helicopter; now it is mass chaos and pilots don't want to land. Don't these people understand that they are helping?

Police have also asked that civilians give up their firearms to the police because they are running out.... yea, right.

Pandora said:
What do you expect when you let prisoners go free? And all those lovely people are about to be shipped off to Houston. :lol:
It isn't the prisoners that did it.

Pandora said:
What do you expect when you let prisoners go free? And all those lovely people are about to be shipped off to Houston. :lol:

Pandora you ninny. They didn't set the prisoners free and then give them guns. They're just relocating the prisoners to new facilities.

Lord Flaccid said:
Pandora you ninny. They didn't set the prisoners free and then give them guns. They're just relocating the prisoners to new facilities.

I just heard that they sent the prisoners to the dome. And then I hear about shots being fired around the dome. Guess I should just stop posting and spend more time reading CNN. :p

This is the kind of stuff that happens when you run a lawless, sinful city. It was only a matter of time.

smileynev said:
This is the kind of stuff that happens when you run a lawless, sinful city. It was only a matter of time.

I don't know that t would be any different if we in Tampa area were hit. We are not "lawless" but there are some pretty shady areas around here.....

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm sure if it happened in Minneapolis the people there would be model refugees, filing around in a most orderly manner.

With the buddy system implemented and everyone holding hands with their buddy at all times. Nev's buddy would be a polar bear.

Candy said:
WTF is wrong with people? They started SHOOTING at the evac helicopter; now it is mass chaos and pilots don't want to land. Don't these people understand that they are helping?

Police have also asked that civilians give up their firearms to the police because they are running out.... yea, right.
LOL BF2, AM I RITE?