Eulogize the Banned

You guys aren't going to believe this:

Remember THE Office Hottie, the one I forced myself to stay away from & was relieved when she left? One of the dudes here (who had a wife & family himself) knocked her up, and the shit has hit the fan.

That would have been me. So next time you're saying "Darth dont know nuthin" just remember that on occasion I know something.

Remember THE Office Hottie, the one I forced myself to stay away from & was relieved when she left? One of the dudes here (who had a wife & family himself) knocked her up, and the shit has hit the fan.

That would have been me. So next time you're saying "Darth dont know nuthin" just remember that on occasion I know something.

Sounds like you know how not to get laid, really.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel

Not me, I told you to run not walk.

That sounds like a missed opportunity at happiness Darth. You, her, your daughter and your new kid living in the cabin. Sounds like a dream come true.

Now you'll end up dying alone in the cabin. They'll probably find your body on which the bears and badgers been chewing on for a week with empty booze bottles all around...

That sounds like a missed opportunity at happiness Darth. You, her, your daughter and your new kid living in the cabin. Sounds like a dream come true.

Now you'll end up dying alone in the cabin. They'll probably find your body on which the bears and badgers been chewing on for a week with empty booze bottles all around...

Best case scenario.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

He's gonna be this guy

http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit

Doubt it.
Bears and Badgers don't drink booze.

Wish I knew how Tom Swift was doing
I bet you he's bald and fills his sweater vest with his protruding belleh
Famous Tom Swift fiction:

"I have my own private bathroom in my office"
(Works in an old Victorian home, converted into a business. No room for private toilets.) :fly:

"I went to Penn State"
(No, you didnt) :lol::nev:

"I'm not gay"
(Anyway who joins & dominates a "trad" forum with in depth discussions of waistcoats & seersucker is at least bicurious)

"I have a secretary"
(The receptionist isn't "yours", Tom)

"This 'stache is real & very trad"

d8OGmzy.jpg

@Maureen

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and nukes